• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Chilli and Cress have Pansear and Panpour, tince they are family of a main character they are likely to appear again with there Pokemon

I think its to cliche of a move, besides all his Fire types b4 knew it from the start I don't think if they were gonna give Tepig screentime for lerning flamethrower

I think Reunicls is perfect for his first Psychic type

first in unova? because if you mean his first over all, well noctowl wants to have a chat with you

first in unova? because if you mean his first over all, well noctowl wants to have a chat with you

em Noctowl is Normal/Flying, it just knew confusion, Hypnosis and Extrasensory but that is the closest he has ever been to a psychic type

With Reunicls appearing in so much merchandise without Gothitelle, it must be appearing soon but they can't have Ash catch one before the movie, where it isa supposed to have a role

I'm starting to think "Gotta catch em all" worked too well. Now every pokemon must be caught, story be cursed. I think these posters mean nothing.

Nothing more than the obvious from what I see. Although it baffles me as to why Excadrill is on one poster and Drilbur is in it's place in the other. Probably not Iris's Excadrill.

From Pokemon Smash. A poster, with edited artworks inset. It shows both Movie Pokemon and the groups Pokemon.. wonder if anyone is Ashs, Cilan or Iris Pokemon? :b

http://i56.tinypic.com/5ewuao.jpg

I lol'd at the difference between those two posters. It seems funny that some Pokemon have different poses in both the pictures. The right one has more Pokemon than the left.

Is nobody reading what I said? I said that some of the Pokemons artworks are edited in the poster... they're not meant to be there, but its just for a "find the differentses" game :b

Only the Pokemons with the same style from the movie poster is actually Pokemon on the poster :b

Is nobody reading what I said? I said that some of the Pokemons artworks are edited in the poster... they're not meant to be there, but its just for a "find the differentses" game :b

Only the Pokemons with the same style from the movie poster is actually Pokemon on the poster :b

Opps my bad. I did it again. I think the difference is fairly obvious except for that creepy Maractus at the far left. Though looking at how small the posters are presented I think it looks quite challenging.

Wow i mean, just because the Pokemon are in the pictures doesn't mean they will be caught by a main character! Remember Sinnoh? Munchlax and Chatot were like in every photo but nobody got them

im just hoping they dont take to long before they show us the jumped episodes cuz im hoping something good happened

Wow i mean, just because the Pokemon are in the pictures doesn't mean they will be caught by a main character! Remember Sinnoh? Munchlax and Chatot were like in every photo but nobody got them

No one ever said they will be a part of the groups Pokemon... I just said that this was a movie poster and some of the Pokemon MIGHT be Ashs, Cilans or Iris' Pokemon :b

No one ever said they will be a part of the groups Pokemon... I just said that this was a movie poster and some of the Pokemon MIGHT be Ashs, Cilans or Iris' Pokemon :b

Yeah I know, and as I agree with the post above this, I'm just saying they're posters, they HAVE to have pokemon on them, the Pokemon they choose does not reflect anything to do with the anime

Back
Top Bottom