• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't see why Yuji Ueda wouldn't voice Greninja, or in case he was replaced, why his past role as Frogadier would be listed instead of his ongoing role as Wobbuffet.

I think Noibat could evolve after the 8th gym and pull a Glalie during the Kalos league.

Last edited:
It looks like Noibat might be screwed out of development even more as it looks like Wulfric might be happening in December/Early January itself, thanks to this new piece of merchandise:
[url]http://www.presepe.jp/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/P0168435.jpg[/URL]

To me that just shows Ash is 100% battling Wulfric, not some hypothetical new Gym Leader from the XY sequels or Alain as some people said, for the 8th Badge. There's no indication when the battle will officially take place, aside from the opening effectively saying it's not in 2015.

There's no indication when the battle will officially take place, aside from the opening effectively saying it's not in 2015.
The opening can be updated or replaced at any point by the end of 2015, so really, Wulfric can be added any time.

There's no indication when the battle will officially take place, aside from the opening effectively saying it's not in 2015.
The opening can be updated or replaced at any point by the end of 2015, so really, Wulfric can be added any time.

Don't you think they would've done that by now, though? Sure, Alain got plonked in the latest non-movie version and that so it's not out of the realms of possibility for it to happen again, but when you think about the upcoming episodes and their airdates the chances of seeing Wulfric in 2015 are very unlikely.

Don't you think they would've done that by now, though? Sure, Alain got plonked in the latest non-movie version and that so it's not out of the realms of possibility for it to happen again, but when you think about the upcoming episodes and their airdates the chances of seeing Wulfric in 2015 are very unlikely.
How so? We're most likely getting Act IV in November which leaves the rest of November (depending on when Act IV airs) and whole of December (which is 5 weeks so 5 episodes) for Ash to reach Snowbelle and defeat Wulfric. Of course, all of this depends on what happens after Act IV since we're getting the crossover - Ash and companions meeting Alain.

So yeah, it's not confirmed that he'll defeat Wulfric by 2016, but I don't think it's confirmed he won't either.

I do think that Alain's going to have more than one episode, or at least, I hope he does. Just in my opinion I don't think it's wise/sensible for them to being rushing the last Gym by getting there in 5 episodes. Even though that's been done before, to me there's enough for them to do in between Anistar and Snowbelle for them to wait until the first couple of months of 2016 to make it there.

In any case, seems like he'll have all 8 badges rather early.

Since the League's not happening yet, I'm wondering if Team Flare's plot will fill in the gap.

I think I just realized why they gave Ash a Noibat as an egg Pokemon and why they haven't developed it.

They're going to give Noibat to Iris when she shows up.

I mean why else give Ash a very weak Pokemon they have no intention of developing or raising. After all Ash is just a caregiver, Noibat has to grow up and move on, right?

Edit: They couldn't give it to Clemont or Serena because Iris doesn't know them, so that's why they gave it to Ash.

Its also possible they are clueless on what path to take with Noibat and they just want to give it a good storyline...

Random thought:
We got Treecko appearing in XY via Sawyer, we got Torchic appearing in XY in Movie 18's short. What about Mudkip? I feel like it deserves some love too.
What if Mairin ends up owning one? At least this way she'll actually have a Pokémon that could potentially mega evolve one day like she wishes, even if we'd probably never actually see that happen...

A long shot but perhaps during Ash's battle with Olympia, Frogadier will evolve helping Ash win the battle due to dark type's immunity to psychic type moves

This has gotta be how it happens. Frogadier is getting his arse kicked, suddenly evolves, no-sells everything Olympia's Meowstic throws at him, and wins with a single Dark Pulse. Besides, Ash having Greninja is a huge money-maker; it'd be like if he had a Lucario during Diamond and Pearl.

Confirmed evos: Frogadier and Noibat

As to when these Pokemon will evolve is unknown, but we knpw XY and Z will air starting on October 29, which will air after the Anistar battle. Frogadier may evolve during the gym match. If it is also used, Noibat may evolve here too.

Confirmed evos: Frogadier and Noibat

As to when these Pokemon will evolve is unknown, but we knpw XY and Z will air starting on October 29, which will air after the Anistar battle. Frogadier may evolve during the gym match. If it is also used, Noibat may evolve here too.
I guess Froagadier will evolve while battling the Meowstic's as everyone says.......

Back
Top Bottom