• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Anyone hoping that Ash or one of his friends might be allowed to capture a Pokemon at the Aether Foundation, probably won't happen but just curious

It would feel a bit amoral for Ash and crew to catch a Pokémon in a refuge for hurt Pokémon, so I don’t see that happening.

The only way I could see someone getting a Pokémon it’s if said Pokémon grew attached to a character and wanted to join his/her team.

Apologies for the Squirtle question. I did not realise that this wasn't the appropriate thread for it.

DSCF3569.jpg

Hopefully we get Ash and Incineroar. Incineroar is a great fit for Ash personality-wise. It would also make for a nice personality arc for Litten: reserved kitty becomes an eager and passionate battler, with possibly more social skills than its pre evolved form.

I am almost certain that Ash will get Incineroar. Its been a while since he had a fully evolved fire starter (Sinnoh). I would like Litten to stay in its cute stage for a while more but it looks like it is close to evolving.

Bandai had announced that they're releasing a new figurine set in November. As speculated, Type: Null is going to evolve soon sometime in a few weeks. We also see Nihilego, so it'll physically appear in the anime sometime in late November and December. Just like the poster, Lunala is still absent. Is Nebby going to fully evolve into Lunala?
tumblr_ox8y1gBACg1w0cnixo1_1280.jpg
Brand new Pokémon Bandai products have now been showcased. The Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon kids figurine secret was revealed as Dusk Lycanroc, in which the series consists of Mimikyu, Solgaleo, Pikachu, Cosmog, Silvally and Nihilego. These figurines will be released in Japan in November, 2017. These will be available for the standard 180 yen price per figure.

Is that a Greninja figurine that I see in that ad?

Alolan Sandslash for Ash would be awesome. I kinda don't want Rowlet to evolve, the sleeping in the backpack gag is funny to me.

I am also starting to think Greninja will come back. Of course, there is no evidence of this and this is merely speculation on my part. But since Ash is unlikely to get a water type from the Alola region, its possible they will bring Greninja back.

I know Ash never caught an older Pokemon outside of Aipom and Gligar who evolved into gen iv Pokemon but I want to see him catch a tentacool or tentacruel. Just because Ritchie might of owned a tentacool so it would be a good nod.

Ash didn't know Aipom would get an evolved form so there goes the story barrier. And what's the difference between Ash catching an older Pokemon and a companion doing the same so, there goes the promotional barrier.

I don't even think anyone else in the group owns a purely old Pokemon so, now is great time.

Kiawe owns a Charizard, Lana owns a Lapras.
I always forget about those two because Bulbapedia used to list them as ride Pokemon and I don't remember seeing them eat with the group.

My point does still stand that they are very little purely old Pokemon in the group right now.

Back
Top Bottom