• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Capture? Maybe, but I'm not entirely convinced that it'll stay caught if Buzzwole is any example. I feel as though this week's episode is a preview of the anime's stance towards UBs; that it's very important to get them home.
Maybe, except now we have the knowledge of Poipole a little. Buzzwole, apparently, did not have any issues going back to where it belongs. As the opening shows us, Poipole is depressed, passive and unhappy in where it belongs, unlike how happy and hyperactive it is as in the Pokémon world that we know of. This screams pretty much a reason to have a special treatment to me.

LOL nope. These scans are ancient at this point.
Yeah. The scans also show Stufful evolving into Bewear, but Bewear has already evolved, and I don't think that we will have a flashback to how it was before it evolved. I think that this is just to show kids what evolves into what.

Yeah. The scans also show Stufful evolving into Bewear, but Bewear has already evolved, and I don't think that we will have a flashback to how it was before it evolved. I think that this is just to show kids what evolves into what.

but why then show other pokemon betweeen them?
Especially if some could have battled others?

Someone posted this at the Rumours/Fakes thread for Generation 8...
DWiMwkPW4AAvDbe.jpg

So... Apparantly Litten's fully evolving as expected, we're getting Dartrix, and... Primarina? It seems a bit unexpected for Popplio to fully evolve. I don’t know what are Cosmog, Crabrawler, Pyukumuku and Tapu Koko doing on thay cover.

I have seen this as well before, but i don't think it means something, since both Nebby and Crabrawler already have evolved by now, while Rowlet, Popplio and Litten have not (And this cover suggests they evolve before Crabrawler and Nebby).

Turtonator, Marowak and Charjabug are missing, so I think it's not meant to be an indicative of the anime teams. I'd love to see Crabrawler and Stufful in the main cast through.

So... Apparantly Litten's fully evolving as expected, we're getting Dartrix, and... Primarina? It seems a bit unexpected for Popplio to fully evolve. I don’t know what are Cosmog, Crabrawler, Pyukumuku and Tapu Koko doing on thay cover.
Why do you accept these random pokemon on the cover as proof? Did I miss something?

Last edited:
Why do you accept these random pokemon on the cover as proof? Did I miss something?

I'm not sure if that cover is indicative of anything, since we've got Nebby as a Cosmog there. But it did make Incineroar, and Dartrix more likely.
It’s definitely not a concrete proof. I guess my language in the previous post indicated that I accepted it as proof.

What do you mean by this?
that some of the other pokemon in the images will probably make a anime apperance in future.

On that cover maybe are also pokemon that will get caugh by Ash friends?
Tapu is always helping them lately.

Back
Top Bottom