• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Rowlet does have a decent battle record. The battle against Totem Gumshoos is its only loss so far.
Technically three losses since Rowlet would have definitely gone down against Hariyama or Lycanroc if it weren't given convenient escapes like "falling asleep" (which went as an outright loss with Squirtle once) or "getting beaten by angsty dog friend". You've also forgotten that loss to Hobbes shortly before said Totem Gumshoos, making it four.

Technically three losses since Rowlet would have definitely gone down against Hariyama or Lycanroc if it weren't given convenient escapes like "falling asleep" (which went as an outright loss with Squirtle once) or "getting beaten by angsty dog friend". You've also forgotten that loss to Hobbes shortly before said Totem Gumshoos, making it four.

Yeah so. He didn't go down, so they don't count as losses.

I'm not sure if this counts as a solution per say, but I just thought of something. What if in a later episode Rowlet learned Rest. It sounds strange, but I just thought of it. What if sleeping actually ends up being helpful.

Tbh, Rowlet's a mess. I'm not even sure if him evolving would redeem him at this point, although I do cackle whenever I see folks praise his battle record as if it's flawless; Rowlet's basically Oshawott with less losses, which isn't necessarily a compliment when you consider how few noteworthy, non-gag battles we get in SuMo... Anyway, Incineroar or bust.

I'm not sure if this counts as a solution per say, but I just thought of something. What if in a later episode Rowlet learned Rest. It sounds strange, but I just thought of it. What if sleeping actually ends up being helpful.

Why would it learn Rest if it already sleeps half of the time. Sleep Talk makes more sense.

Back
Top Bottom