• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

In the most saga's you can kinda predict which pokémon Ash will catch (regional bird, starters), but in SM that isn't really the case.

I will surprised which pokémon he will get or catches, because I don't know it anymore. Will he use reserves and which ones?

Totodile was not the only one. Squirtle also made an appearance.
I doubt any Johto Pokemon will take a prominent role anyway due to them not being in LGPE.

True, but Squirtle evolving doesn't make sense unless you evolve the whole Squirtle Squad.

Totodile can evolve before or during the league, because then LGPE promotion is non-existent, i am not saying it has too happen right away

True, but Squirtle evolving doesn't make sense unless you evolve the whole Squirtle Squad.

If you’d bother to read the last 2-3 posts before this conversation I’ve mentioned that Squirtle Squad isn’t a really formal name. When was the last time they called the Squad by name?

Honestly I’m fine with any of them evolving but the Kanto ones make the most sense due to the Kanto-focus.
LGPE promotion period hasn’t ended since they’ll be showing of Melton soon, and it’ll never truly end before the Generation 8 anime due to it being the last game of the generation.
ORAS was being promoted well into Kalos league with Sawyer.

Kiawe got Flyingium, so looks like that's off the table for Rowlet. Also, Charizard is now officially a member of Kiawe's team, so I highly doubt that Ash's Charizard will return. Torracat's moveset has also been confirmed to be Ember, Fire Fang, Flame Charge, and Revenge, so it can't even use Breakneck Blitz anymore.

Yeah, Torracat used Ember, Fire Fang, Flame Charge, and Revenge, so Scratch is gone, meaning it can no longer use the Normalium Z, leaving it Z-Moveless until evolution.

Yeah, Torracat used Ember, Fire Fang, Flame Charge, and Revenge, so Scratch is gone, meaning it can no longer use the Normalium Z, leaving it Z-Moveless until evolution.
Torracat losing Scratch essentially confirms that it will evolve into Incineroar, because if it doesn't, it won't be able to use any Z-Moves.

I think it might be the next evolution in line, specially since Torracat will face emotional turmoil after seeing Stoutland and might end up getting focus in the trial.

Oh damn, so even the Flying Z-Move is off-limits for Rowlet now. What even is his purpose right now, other than selling plushies I mean... ?

Oh damn, so even the Flying Z-Move is off-limits for Rowlet now. What even is his purpose right now, other than selling plushies I mean... ?

Not like he needs it, if Bloom Doom can KO Dartrix, it can do the same to Decidueye

Also since Rowlet is basically filling in for the "regional bird" this gen, it'll probably learn Brave Bird like Staraptor and Talonflame did

Not like he needs it, if Bloom Doom can KO Dartrix, it can do the same to Decidueye

Also since Rowlet is basically filling in for the "regional bird" this gen, it'll probably learn Brave Bird like Staraptor and Talonflame did

I think Pikachu beat hau's decidueye in league not rowlet...( Like unova region battle with Trip)

I don’t think Rowlet is going to defeat a fully evolved Pokemon, specially its own final evolution.

Pokemon have defeated their evolved forms but never their final ones.

Not as a fletchling though.

Fletchinder is a second stage battling a third stage Pokemon though.

I was talking about a first stage defeating a third stage.
Yeah. Unevolved 3 stage Pokemon defeating their fully evolved forms is very rare. Mid stage Pokemon often do this, but with the exception of Ash's Fletchinder, they never fully evolve.

Back
Top Bottom