• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I don't think that it does unless the female companion is super athletic and sporty.

I think it does, tbh, since for me that one looks the most feminine right now and we know Ash is not typically getting those and go to the female companion. The only feminine looking Starter Pokemon as got was Chikorita, but that was in Johto. All the others went to the girls.

Sobble is an instant Ash pick (He loves a project, so Sobble being timid and shy is the typical Ash mon).
Scorbunny seems the most goofy and comedic to me
Grookey can go both ways tbh.

I think it does, tbh, since for me that one looks the most feminine right now and we know Ash is not typically getting those and go to the female companion. The only feminine looking Starter Pokemon as got was Chikorita, but that was in Johto. All the others went to the girls.

The feminine looking starter Pokemon were never overtly feminine in the base stage.

Scorbunny is fairly gender neutral. You might need to look at it from an unbiased perspective.

So yeah...

aa78830c38f721980531bb4e0b2ddb2b6bfc1501.jpg

I think it's safe to say that Ash is catching Meltan. The merchandise has all but confirmed it.

Why would he catch it? Why would he release it?
You know he just got a Steelium Z right? Unless he catches Meltan, the Steelium Z is useless.

Because Ash can't have nice things and Meltan looks like a useless Pokemon

Meltan will evolve into Melmetal and be used in the League before its release. This isn't a Nebby or Poipole situation where the Pokemon is part of a story arc and Ash never caught it (Nebby) or never intended to keep it in the first place (Poipole).

You know Pikachu knows the move Iron Tail, and has for like the last decade right?

Yeah, I don't think this is happening either.

Yes, Pikachu knows Iron Tail, but he hasn't used any Z-Crystals other than the Electrium Z since obtaining it. That won't change. As we've seen with the Hapu battle, the plot bends to Pikachu's will to make the Gigavolt Havoc KO anything.

They have to show off Melmetal somehow before the series ends, because it's a Gen 7 Pokemon. Once Ash goes to Galar, Meltan and Melmetal won't be relevant anymore. It's pretty darn obvious that the one Meltan they're focusing on will evolve into Melmetal.

I kinda think Ash will not get Scorbunny, but if he does, i doubt it will evolve, since it seems like the most comedic/goofy one.

Aside from that, he likely gets all three.
Scorbunny looks like a female companion's pick imo
I don't think that it does unless the female companion is super athletic and sporty.
Really? I think an energetic Pokémon like Scorbunny would fit Ash perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom