• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

On Ah Pokémon pages how come they not considered to be strong or very strong

Like Ash Charizard, Grenaniga, Goodra, Sceptile, krookadile, And Snorlax arent they the strongest in his team. They not describe to be at all.

Like Gary Blastoise is considered to be his most powerful Pokémon.

I’m surprised Ash Pokémon’s aren’t describe to be strong.

They proven to be really powerful.
Ash Sceptile had battle against Tobias Darkrai and won. Though I’m not sure if he that strong in my opinion though he was stated by Ash to be most determined Pokémon as treecko in second gym.
That's all mainly a question of opinion. Bulbapedia is a wiki. Personal opinions should be avoided there.

It's "Alola". And who knows. Not likely, but as long as it is good, I won't mind.
well next region is coming out so he will maybe they make 12 generations since their 12 zodiac animals meaning 4 more regions out their

also, can you imagine that Ash Lycanroc be released maybe he will stay at that place that pokemon spar where he battles against that Magamar

also, can you imagine that Ash Lycanroc be released maybe he will stay at that place that pokemon spar where he battles against that Magamar
Why would that happen? He has way more interest in Ash than that place. Besides, it hasn't even been mentioned since then.

Also, you don't have to like a comment if you don't like it. JFYI.

Why would that happen? He has way more interest in Ash than that place. Besides, it hasn't even been mentioned since then.

Also, you don't have to like a comment if you don't like it. JFYI.
i do like it...

But it was never mentioned Ash grenigna will be left behind either i think

Ash's Greninja was released because of conditions that were established only a few episodes earlier. And some people think the reason for the release was pretty forced.
what u mean to force
it was more predictable

i wonder how ash gets pokemon is it popularities or just random like in hat

i just assume it will happen

in the next region do u think Ash will bring one member of his team with him and piakchu or not

The problem is that Meltan is already being marketed in Alola Anime, meaning it takes away a Marketing slot for a Galar regional if it comes along.
You're right. Meltan would take a slot away from an actual new Pokemon, especially if Ash gets all 3 starters. That would essentially mean that 5 out of his 6 Pokemon would already be decided at the beginning of the saga, which would also mean that Ash would have to rotate his team Best Wishes style in order to show off the new Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom