• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

You're right. Meltan would take a slot away from an actual new Pokemon, especially if Ash gets all 3 starters. That would essentially mean that 5 out of his 6 Pokemon would already be decided at the beginning of the saga, which would also mean that Ash would have to rotate his team Best Wishes style in order to show off the new Pokemon.

Lol. He can already have a full team before the second gym then, because its possible/likely he gets the Regional bird as well if none of the starters is part flying.

You're right. Meltan would take a slot away from an actual new Pokemon, especially if Ash gets all 3 starters. That would essentially mean that 5 out of his 6 Pokemon would already be decided at the beginning of the saga, which would also mean that Ash would have to rotate his team Best Wishes style in order to show off the new Pokemon.
I like how his Pokémon stay at professor juniper that was pretty cool to do...

That would be bad. He would need to rotate his team BW style in order to show off the new Pokemon.
I like that at least we can see them.. kanto Pokémon like Krabby and the other barely used in that region :(

He mostly gets Regional bird though alolha he got Rowelt so made sense

Regional bird he will get
Fire starter or fire because in unova he starts with water then kalos water and he got grass in alolha first so fire type will make sense to capture first though only way to know if the popularity of staters is that reason he gets staters the one with most popular

Not that I'm on #TeamMeltan, but I don't see how it theoretically traveling with Ash in Galar would be such a bad thing. I mean y'all keep going on about how it would result in less room for other Gen 8 Pokemon on Ash's SS team (and for some reason people are assuming that Ash'll get all 3 Starters, but I won't bother with that premature jump in logic), but if XY and SM have taught me anything it's that Ash's teams seem to be smaller in general these days. So whether Ash has lots of free space on his SS team or not, I don't think he'll have a full team for the vast majority of the saga regardless. So if Meltan stays, I'm not convinced that Ash's team will suffer from overcrowding.

It's still a gimmick pokemon: it can only be strong if it fuse with other Meltan, which make it impossible for carrying around the region.

I like how his Pokémon stay at professor juniper that was pretty cool to do...

I like that at least we can see them.. kanto Pokémon like Krabby and the other barely used in that region :(

He mostly gets Regional bird though alolha he got Rowelt so made sense

Regional bird he will get
Fire starter or fire because in unova he starts with water then kalos water and he got grass in alolha first so fire type will make sense to capture first though only way to know if the popularity of staters is that reason he gets staters the one with most popular

He got Grass first back-to-back in Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh, so the order Ash gets a Type in doesn't matter much.

In the current japanese opening, right before his friends join him at sunset
their missing pokemon thier kiwiki charziard

There’s still the scene in the opening where Ash stares at a Pokeball forlornly.
I wonder what that means...
but thier times ash look sad in openings doesn't mean anything about pokemon lol
wasnt their tome he was sad in opening in xy but his pokemon made him smile

i doubt it mean anything could be like other openings
he looks sad
maybe he lost the league as always
in johto openign he was sitting in seatsaw looked sad i think

He was holding a particular Pokeball and looking at it though while being sad.
thats what i think

What’s going to happen To bewear And Stuffle
It will be cool if team rocket could capture them to join the team but unlikely
It’s nice this mother Pokémon wants them as family

It needs to battle against someone else though. Torracat has never had a single solo trial/grand trial battle and very few (if any) opponent that isn’t named Incineroar.
I guess you are right we don’t know his true strength yet?
Though Alola Region it’s bit boring their not enough battles in my opinion in this region
Ash had a lot of battles in other regions this one not too munch
Like trainers their should be a lot trainers why he doesn’t battle

Also what did Bewear in this new episode we see her true strength and what moves she used

She was very angry I guess she saw Meowth gotten hurt and made her mad. She was glowing red arua was that Alola thing or just being mad

And what think will she be ok to say goodbye to team rocket when they go to next Region:(

But we hould also ask ourself if Bewear would let TR follow Ash all the way to Galar. I mean this is a long way I assume. Could also be she just stays with them and finds herself a new cave/tree whatever to stay in Galar. Will she become a series stable/TR member? Guess we have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom