• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

But we hould also ask ourself if Bewear would let TR follow Ash all the way to Galar. I mean this is a long way I assume. Could also be she just stays with them and finds herself a new cave/tree whatever to stay in Galar. Will she become a series stable/TR member? Guess we have to wait and see.
Maybe she'll just settle to taking care of Stufful?

But we hould also ask ourself if Bewear would let TR follow Ash all the way to Galar. I mean this is a long way I assume. Could also be she just stays with them and finds herself a new cave/tree whatever to stay in Galar. Will she become a series stable/TR member? Guess we have to wait and see.
I’m curious why was she battled this ultra beast because meow that feelings were hurt or she saw them getting hurt or she wanted this ultra beast out of Alola? She barley fight enemies to protect team rocket before not even by ash

Maybe it can but might need us to continue to buy her toys

Maybe it can but might need us to continue to buy her toys
Though I could be wrong toys might not be the answer sorry

Nah. I think it'll evolve and go to the lab.

Then make it battle it’s way through evolution. It’s plain unrealistic if the only person Torracat ever battles is Kukui and it fully evolved.
I'm not sure but I'll hazard a guess that it’s the starter Pokemon least used in gym equivalent battles.

I honestly find this treatment of Torracat appalling. You know it’s a sad situation when the comedic relief bird that’s always sleeping is getting more battle focus than the actual 'battle focus' starter.

I was curious does anyone ever wonder Bewear of team rocket

Like is she and her baby really on the team or just Mothering Bear for them though I’m curious was she ever wonder looking for her baby she was so happy to reunited but could be the baby had to leave because it was the right age

Then make it battle it’s way through evolution. It’s plain unrealistic if the only person Torracat ever battles is Kukui and it fully evolved.
I'm not sure but I'll hazard a guess that it’s the starter Pokemon least used in gym equivalent battles.

I honestly find this treatment of Torracat appalling. You know it’s a sad situation when the comedic relief bird that’s always sleeping is getting more battle focus than the actual 'battle focus' starter.
Well Alola series doesn’t seem to have a lot of battles against trainers at all
Also look at Kiwai his main rival is Ash as fire Pokémon trainer his rival should be Torrkat Though kikwai wants to challenge the alolha league but he didn’t complete the Alola trials
like Ash
Also like What u think of bewear In team rocket team or not

Will be cool that Ash has one of these trainers to join him in the next region I will prefer Kiwai because he the first trainer to enter the league that travels with Ash and he goes to next region to battle gyms will be great
Who knows what Pokémon he could catch

So here's an updated version of the Ultra Guardians artwork.

D2zt3HtXcAAmga5.jpg

「ポケモンセンター アニメdeハッピーキャンペーン」を開催! | ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト

They bothered to update Steenee, Popplio, and Charjabug for their evolutions, but left Poipole in.

Last edited:
So here's an updated version of the Ultra Guardians artwork.

D2zt3HtXcAAmga5.jpg

「ポケモンセンター アニメdeハッピーキャンペーン」を開催! | ポケットモンスターオフィシャルサイト

They bothered to update Steenee, Popplio, and Charjabug for their evolutions, but left Poipole in.

What’s that cardboard cutout type thing inserted in almost all of them?
No Eevee, Shaymin or Meltan there too.

What if the future Kartana episode somehow features Poipole's return? Would be nice to see two of my favourite UBs in the same episode- one returning and one making its debut.

What’s that cardboard cutout type thing inserted in almost all of them?
No Eevee, Shaymin or Meltan there too.

What if the future Kartana episode somehow features Poipole's return? Would be nice to see two of my favourite UBs in the same episode- one returning and one making its debut.

Basically so you can "insert" yourself into the picture.

1. What does that have to do with Poipole?
  2. Maybe it'll evolve and they don't want to spoil it? Or maybe they just forgot/left it out on purpose for some reason?
What Bewesr and Stuffle of team rocket does anyone ever wonder will they join Tran rocket to next region or be replaced by new care taker
Also found it strange she mother that never looked for her baby since meeting team rocket unless her baby was at the age to be independent and decided to bring her baby to her life with team rocket as family

I love everything about Bewear in the anime, but once this series ends, I want everything Alola (I mean the gimmick of the series) to stay in Alola. I'd like to have minimal memories of the series if possible.

I love everything about Bewear in the anime, but once this series ends, I want everything Alola (I mean the gimmick of the series) to stay in Alola. I'd like to have minimal memories of the series if possible.
I think Bewear's status as a gag god is going more than a bit too far. Her beatdown on Pheromosa went way too overboard for me.

Everything Unova didn't stay in Unova.
Everything Kalos didn't stay in Kalos.

So it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom