• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I wonder how others feel about it?
I thought it was great we always new she was powerful or very powerful or extremely powerful but this proven her true strength

I wonder how others feel about it?
I thought it was great we always new she was powerful or very powerful or extremely powerful but this proven her true strength

It was a little overboard, especially since Pheromosa defeated Hala's Hariyama, his strongest Pokemon, meaning Bewear is stronger than a Kahuna's Pokemon, which is just insane and doesn't make any sense, since its a wild mon.

They tunes are
It was a little overboard, especially since Pheromosa defeated Hala's Hariyama, his strongest Pokemon, meaning Bewear is stronger than a Kahuna's Pokemon, which is just insane and doesn't make any sense, since its a wild mon.
I beloved their times wild Pokémon are very strong look at Snorlax like Ash

Ash defeated his Hala with Pikachu it was tough battle but he did it

So what’s the big deal I don’t believe Hala is very strong

Personality
When Bewear came to rescue Team Rocket in A Battle Hand-Off!, she was persuaded by Mimikyu to hold off taking them back to Melemele Island. When Mimikyu was defeated, Bewear softly picked Mimikyu up and took them home.

She wasn’t rescuing them she was very angry at them to search for them that’s all

Last edited:

The conventional rules don't apply to gag characters. Bewear is essentially a reality warper, except that reality is warped in the name of comedy in a similar fashion to Looney Tunes characters.

Bewear was also in a fit of mama bear rage so...

I personally found Meowth more annoying than Bewear.
I like Bewear, but I don’t like how it replaced the Blast off and twinkling star gag. They could’ve kept in both or used them alternately.

The conventional rules don't apply to gag characters. Bewear is essentially a reality warper, except that reality is warped in the name of comedy in a similar fashion to Looney Tunes characters.
Which is basically what I dislike about her. The gag goes too far to my liking. Especially with that beatdown on Pheromosa. I don't like flawless characters, even if they're gag ones.
I like Bewear, but I don’t like how it replaced the Blast off and twinkling star gag. They could’ve kept in both or used them alternately.
That I definitely agree with. I always hate when Bewear comes and snatches the trio away when they're actually about to accomplish something, and for no explained reason whatsoever besides the comedy. Sometimes, an old-fashioned blastoff would be much better.

I personally find Bewear’s OPness quite entertaining. One of the better gags this saga... too bad it somehow replaced the blast off sequence. (They could’ve fused the two by having the twinkling star as Bewear takes them away, but no, for some reason).

I personally find Bewear’s OPness quite entertaining. One of the better gags this saga...
Each to their own, I guess...
too bad it somehow replaced the blast off sequence. (They could’ve fused the two by having the twinkling star as Bewear takes them away, but no, for some reason).
I think they wanted to try out something new. But I agree with you on this.

Bewear was also in a fit of mama bear rage so...

I personally found Meowth more annoying than Bewear.
Actually I find it boring the blast off as in unicameral I was happy they were taking their job more serious but disappointed they don’t have their jet packs and I have feeling in future they join that detective from Sinnoh region when the series is over. Bewear is so amazing so powerful even gotten upset when she search for team rocket that was in middle in battle with Ash Pikachu though she listen to Mykkiu to continue the battle :) loved it no rescuing just want them home

I personally find Bewear’s OPness quite entertaining. One of the better gags this saga... too bad it somehow replaced the blast off sequence. (They could’ve fused the two by having the twinkling star as Bewear takes them away, but no, for some reason).
I was curious why doesn’t Gladaion Pokémon have their own pages we seen their personality and characteristics

Back
Top Bottom