• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Probably won't happen but imagine Team Rocket's reaction if Stufful evolves in Bewear at some point
I was curious what the thoughts on stuffle and bewear as the baby was lost got hurt though the mother didn’t seem to worry to search unless maybe her baby was the age to leave the mother as bewear decision to take her baby back with new family

I was curious what the thoughts on stuffle and bewear as the baby was lost got hurt though the mother didn’t seem to worry to search unless maybe her baby was the age to leave the mother as bewear decision to take her baby back with new family

Good question, Stufful's absence may explain Bewear's protectiveness of Team Rocket but why did she not show any signs of searching for it

Is Masked Royal seriously going to be Torracat’s only opponent for this series?

There’s no indication that its going to be used in Maile City Gym...

Is Masked Royal seriously going to be Torracat’s only opponent for this series?

There’s no indication that its going to be used in Maile City Gym...

Oh how I look forward to the return of gym battles where we can see more Pokemon take on other Pokemon, Torracat and Poipole are seriously underused

Oh how I look forward to the return of gym battles where we can see more Pokemon take on other Pokemon, Torracat and Poipole are seriously underused

I’m 90% sure Torracat is the least used starter Pokemon owned by Ash, and that’s including the gag starters.

I really didn’t know we’d see that day in the anime when the battle focused starter battles less than the gag starter.

Last edited:
I’m 90% sure Torracat is the least used starter Pokemon owned by Ash, and that’s including the gag starters.

I really didn’t know we’d see that day in the anime when the battle focused starter battles less than the gag starter.

Apart from Incineroar and training battles, the only battle I recall Torracat being used in was against Lurantis and Castform

On a side note, have they featured the Poison Z-Move in the anime yet? I hope the TRio gets it while training for the league.
Or maybe evolve Mareanie. James needs something more.
To be honest, I don't think Mareanie is going to evolve at this point. But Acid Downpour would be cool to see from her.

None of James' Pokemon have evolved other than Koffing (I'm not counting his second Weepinbell as it was temporary)

Would be nice to see another Pokemon evolve
Technically, his first Weepinbell evolved too, although off-screen. And his Magikarp did too, if you count it. But yeah. No evolutions for James since Johto.

Technically, his first Weepinbell evolved too, although off-screen. And his Magikarp did too, if you count it. But yeah. No evolutions for James since Johto.

Fair point, the writers don't seem to like James evolving his Pokemon, mind you James struggled with the poison from Toxapex, imagine him if Mareanie does evolve and does her usual thing

Fair point, the writers don't seem to like James evolving his Pokemon, mind you James struggled with the poison from Toxapex, imagine him if Mareanie does evolve and does her usual thing
Yeah. I don't think that'll happen. He did get Amoonguss in Unova, but it was caught in its evolved form, as far as we know.

Hidoide ain't gonna evolve unless in a do-or-die-end-of-series showdown to save Kojiro's ass or similar, because it won't be a cute handheld Pokemon after it does. League-wise I'm still banking on Musashi getting knocked out earlier by Kojiro because she's the worse battler and him then taking Sonansu and Mimikyu.

Back
Top Bottom