• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Do you think that all Pokémon, including Brock's Steelix and Misty's Gyarados, will no longer be capable of their Mega Evolutions and Z-moves? This is because all Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves are replaced by Dnyamaxes and Max Moves, respectively. That's all.

Mega Evolution and Z-Moves are only being ditched in the new games, which I doubt will affect the anime. But the odds of us even seeing Brock and Misty again are probably really low anyway, so it doesn't matter that much.

Mega Evolution and Z-Moves are only being ditched in the new games, which I doubt will affect the anime. But the odds of us even seeing Brock and Misty again are probably really low anyway, so it doesn't matter that much.

Nah, i think they are ditched permanently, because Mega's do the polar opposite of Balance, which seems Gamefreak is aiming for.

Nah, i think they are ditched permanently, because Mega's do the polar opposite of Balance, which seems Gamefreak is aiming for.
If they do that, then that means that they would have to end remakes after Gen 5 are remade, but that's not a problem that GF should be worried about now.

Do you think that all Pokémon, including Brock's Steelix and Misty's Gyarados, will no longer be capable of their Mega Evolutions and Z-moves? This is because all Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves are replaced by Dnyamaxes and Max Moves, respectively. That's all.
What u think about my above comment

I agree to yours actually makes sense honestly

I was fully expecting to see them in the league. It would be strange if we last see them in such a lowkey episode.

I honestly think that suggesting the odds of seeing those two again is low is pure rubbish in the current climate. They've been in 4 SM episodes. They are in the upcoming movie. The first Switch games were a rehash of Kanto. They are CLEARLY still in the consciousness of the producers and fans. Nostalgia seems to work in the Pokemon franchise.

5 years ago even I felt that the anime was done with Kasumi (and probably Takeshi) forever. Now though, where's the evidence?

Pikachu
Rowlet
Lycanroc
Torracat
Poipole (released)
Meltan

His team during the Alola region was a bit underwhelming, I accept Rowlet was too popular (another Piplup I guess) to evolve but I wished they could have evolved Torracat, trained Poipole a bit more and Meltan evolving (this one still has a chance I think).

Back
Top Bottom