• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Likely.

Of course, they could be trolling. But putting Charizard there makes it hard to believe that they are random ( they would have just used Charmander if that were the case).
looks at reference-less Bulbasaur’s Mysterious Garden 2.0; Piplup and Croagunk in Sinnoh
Yeah, unlike Piplup and Croagunk I think it it's safe to assume those are Ash's Pokemon since they're hanging out at his house. And for what it's worth, Piplup and Croagunk's appearance in the posters did foreshadow they're appearance in the anime, so I think at the very least Ash's Kanto trio will appear. That probably extends to a lot of the prominent Pokemon on the posters like Greninja, Rowlet, and so on, we will probably see them but they might not be Ash's.

So I was thinking what you think this years preview of future episodes by news years eve will reveal in 2020?

Would be nice to see Ash catch some Galar Pokemon this season, just having Pikachu would be boring, especially if Go plans to catch lots of them, even if he doesn't use all of them

Rookidee would be nice, especially if he evolves it to Corviknight

Hey. Once Ash returns to the Kalos region with Go, do you think that he will meet up with his formerly owned Greninja, or do you think that there will be only the other Greninja than Ash's formerly owned instead in the new series from the main anime?

Hey. Once Ash returns to the Kalos region with Go, do you think that he will meet up with his formerly owned Greninja, or do you think that there will be only the other Greninja than Ash's formerly owned instead in the new series from the main anime?
I personally don't want Greninja to come back, due to the simple fact that it got more than enough time in the spotlight already, and I'm utterly tired of seeing people in YouTube comments wanting it back.

Scyther's so ugly imo. I'm hoping it'll evolve into Scizor in the near future.

Image result for who? gif"

I propose we throw Ash down an elevator shaft and make the anime about Bonnie realizing her dream and becoming a Pokémon Trainer
she meets up with all of the Pokemon she helped during XY/XYZ (Lapras, Tyrantrum, etc.) and they become hers
I also propose we keep the art style of XYZ because it was awesome

The problem is that Scyther evolves by trade.

Well first of all, I'm pretty sure we've seen instances where the writers have ignored in-game evolution methods. And second of all, even if trade evolution is suddenly the only way Scyther could evolve in the anime, I'm not seeing how that's a problem considering that Go could trade Scyther and then do a trade back like Jessie did with Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist.

Well first of all, I'm pretty sure we've seen instances where the writers have ignored in-game evolution methods. And second of all, even if trade evolution is suddenly the only way Scyther could evolve in the anime, I'm not seeing how that's a problem considering that Go could trade Scyther and then do a trade back like Jessie did with Pumpkaboo/Gourgeist.
They've been more faithful with evolution methods nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom