• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

And I don't really see how Gou or Morpeko benefit in any way with the former capturing it.
1) I believe you mean "Go or Koharu".
2) It's probably going to be caught to uphold the tradition of a main character owning the regional Electric rodent.
3) Who's to say both Go/Koharu and Marnie (in the hopes that she'll indeed appear in the anime) could own a Morpeko?

I personally don’t get why people love Sobble so much, so I’m not really into the hype. That being said, I’d like it being caught if the writers know what to do with it. If it goes to Ash, it might get good development. If it goes to Go or Koharu (assuming the status quo regarding their goals remains), I’m afraid it might become another Shaymin.

We're already seeing Cubone waste away despite the capture being portrayed well
Oh yeah, he caught that. I’d forgotten already.

I personally don’t get why people love Sobble so much, so I’m not really into the hype. That being said, I’d like it being caught if the writers know what to do with it. If it goes to Ash, it might get good development. If it goes to Go or Koharu (assuming the status quo regarding their goals remains), I’m afraid it might become another Shaymin.

Oh yeah, he caught that. I’d forgotten already.
People love Sobble because it's cute, precious, and deserves to be protected at all costs. I also love it's sad/nervous/anxious personality. To be honest, it's my spirit animal.

If Inteleon does appear in the movie, I hope it doesn't belong to anyone on the main cast. Let it be one found in the wild. If anyone on the main cast gets a Sobble, I hope it doesn't evolve fast because I want to see it and it's personality shine. I love that Pokemon. Inteleon (and Drizzile for that matter), not so much.

Does everyone really belive Ash will catch Lugia or Hoho I don’t see why fans think that
Ash has then he will never loose battle

Absolutely not. No one, not even Ash, should catch any legendary Pokemon. It's one of the reasons Tobias has such a negative reputation.
At least not any Uber tier Legendary Pokémon. Ash got Melmetal, but it didn't make him overpowered. I could see him getting a Kubfu once the DLC era rolls around.

Pretty sure Melmetal falls under the Mythical category and even then, it's more of a lower tier Mythical. What the other guy suggested were Ash or anyone outright capturing deity type Pokemon.
I know Melmetal is Mythical. I just figured that since it's similar enough to Legendary Pokémon that it could prove that Ash getting a Legendary wouldn't necessarily be out of the question. But, as I said in my previous post, I agree that no main character is ever going to catch a deity-level Legendary. Kubfu and Urshifu seem to be on a power level that's not over the top like, say, Lugia, so I could see Ash getting a Kubfu.

Ash is guaranteed to have a Water Type this series 100% since he didn't have one in Sun & Moon. It's just a matter of which one, Sobble or something else.
I'd say the chances of Ash getting a Sobble are about 90% just based off the merch. The odds of him getting a Grookey I think are slightly less, but I still like his odds of getting one. Maybe around 80%.

I'd say the chances of Ash getting a Sobble are about 90% just based off the merch. The odds of him getting a Grookey I think are slightly less, but I still like his odds of getting one. Maybe around 80%.

Wait how is it 90%? Sobble has appeared on merch but none of that merch has shown Sobble with Ash's team exclusively iirc, so it's not like you can say that Go isn't a potential choice of owner for Sobble.

90% would almost be a guarantee that Ash would get Sobble but there's nothing concrete that supports that percentage.

Ash is guaranteed to have a Water Type this series 100% since he didn't have one in Sun & Moon. It's just a matter of which one, Sobble or something else.

He isn't guaranteed one. If anything the fact that Sun and Moon broke the water type pattern and the added fact that this series is breaking even more patterns could imply that he might not get a water type at all this time around too.

tbh, Ash with Sobble is 100% likely at this point.

Just like Eevee was 100% likely to be caught by Ash in Sun and Moon right? What's with these outrageous percentages?

Back
Top Bottom