• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

View attachment 132110
Mr.Mime, Dragonite , Gengar
All of Ash's pokemon
and next Riolu
@FinnishPokéFan92 the entire convo went:

(Which Pokémon will he get was the question asked)

Which isn’t really useful information since he has already caught One Pokémon per circle, but I guess this discussion should be ended anyway since everyone has put across their points.
So this may be the better spot to discuss that stuff.
This is interesting because this is from Pokemon Shitori theme which is being played from starting of this series.

Pignite? Why?
That's not a new series capture.
I mean he may get Magmar or the other one among that except Pignite
Why only Pignite?
I think it has no connection with Ash's one
It is still a Pokemon owned by Ash and we have no way of knowing whose Pignite that is. It’s safe to assume that there are no new captures in there. That circle, also contains no Pokémon which appear in merchandise often except Yamper.

@abcboy noticed on Twitter than the Pokemon at the end are just following the Shiritori theme and probably aren't meant to indicate captures:

Karakara->Rabifuto->Toranceru (for Go)
Cuwawa->Wanpachi->Chikorita (for Koharu)
Sarunori->Riolu->Lurarugan (for Ash)

Of course, it's surprising that for the Go part they chose Pokémon he already owns, but Ash's Grookey or Lycanroc returning shouldn't be taken as confirmed.

@abcboy noticed on Twitter than the Pokemon at the end are just following the Shiritori theme and probably aren't meant to indicate captures:

Karakara->Rabifuto->Toranceru (for Go)
Cuwawa->Wanpachi->Chikorita (for Koharu)
Sarunori->Riolu->Lurarugan (for Ash)

Yeah someone in one of the other threads pointed this out. It's like a play on words and shouldn't be taken seriously as an indicator of future captures. So hopefully the 'Ash's Lycanroc is coming back!' stuff can end now but of course it won't.

I think it's Ash's Lycanroc but that doesn't guarantee it'll return; don't forget the Battle Frontier opening showing Pidgeot.

That said I wouldn't discount it with how recent SuMo was and him leaving his Alola party with Kukui and Burnett makes them easy to reintroduce when we go there.

Excuse please, I'm just wanting to know why you think that Ash has left his entire Alolan party at Professor Kukui's home instead of at Professor Oak's Laboratory?

Excuse please, I'm just wanting to know why you think that Ash has left his entire Alolan party at Professor Kukui's home instead of at Professor Oak's Laboratory?
Unlike past teams who were always traveling with Ash, his Alola team stayed at a place that became a home to them, even more so after Ash's departure and Burnet's pregnancy being revealed. Pulling them out of that home of theirs only to dump them into a new environment would have been cruel, hence leaving them at Kukui's was the best option.

Unlike past teams who were always traveling with Ash, his Alola team stayed at a place that became a home to them, even more so after Ash's departure and Burnet's pregnancy being revealed. Pulling them out of that home of theirs only to dump them into a new environment would have been cruel, hence leaving them at Kukui's was the best option.
Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. But sadly, it is unknown whether any of Ash's Pokémon in the Alolan party will reappear or be cut for any kinds of reason in the 2019 new series after Sun and Moon, and it is also unknown whether or not Ash's Melmetal will Gigantamax for the first time. But we'll see. Thanks for your response.:giggle:

Oh, yeah. I guess you're right. But sadly, it is unknown whether any of Ash's Pokémon in the Alolan party will reappear or be cut for any kinds of reason in the 2019 new series after Sun and Moon, and it is also unknown whether or not Ash's Melmetal will Gigantamax for the first time. But we'll see. Thanks for your response.:giggle:

What do you mean when you say "cut for any kinds of reason"?? Do you mean that the writers might not show them during the Alola episodes that we'll get in the future or that they'll literally disappear for good? Because if this is one of your "deleted from existence" ideas then I'll just say now that it's not going to happen.

Back
Top Bottom