• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Considering that all regions are being featured, I'm surprised the starters minus Scorbunny and Raboot haven't had much focus

Curious to know what starters you hope Go might catch in the future if he does any

Cyndaquil would be nice to Quilava and Typhlosion need some serious focus

I mean after Barrierd it’s clear that the production staff have a different definition of the word “getto” than us plebs. (Btw that tweet also hints at Kamukame’s evolution, for what it’s worth.)

That poster is interesting.
Zeraora again, huh? It was also in that playset. I suspect we'll be seeing one sometime in the next 20 or so episodes.

I'll default to assuming those aren't Ash's Rowlet and Greninja after what happened with Piplup and Croagunk.

Edit: More merch. Some is from that pic Egakor posted last page, but others seem new. But I'm not sure if it's anime only, but more Tyranitar, Eevee, and...Gary?

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1254993194887942144

Tyranitar, at least, seems anime related because he's in Ash and Gou's section.

Last edited:
That poster is interesting.
Zeraora again, huh? It was also in that playset. I suspect we'll be seeing one sometime in the next 20 or so episodes.

I'll default to assuming those aren't Ash's Rowlet and Greninja after what happened with Piplup and Croagunk.

Edit: More merch. Some is from that pic Egakor posted last page, but others seem new. But I'm not sure if it's anime only, but more Tyranitar, Eevee, and...Gary?

View: https://twitter.com/AshandSerena/status/1254993194887942144

Tyranitar, at least, seems anime related because he's in Ash and Gou's section.

According to a translation on twitter, its not Gary, its Blue/Green and its related to Pokemon Master (Makes sense with Pidgeot there, since in the anime Electivire/Blastoise is his ace) Only the top left corner is anime related.

Back
Top Bottom