• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

A sight for VenuSAUR eyes
Reaction score
Look like we have new episode titles (the air date is unknown though, because of coronavirus)
Would be nice to know what they say

I've seen videos hinting that Ash might get a Latias which I think would be nice

A sight for VenuSAUR eyes
Reaction score
SS029 sees the team dealing with an injured Pidove that Yamper finds

Would like to see Koharu get it as Yamper appears to be jealous

Reaction score
SS029 sees the team dealing with an injured Pidove that Yamper finds

Would like to see Koharu get it as Yamper appears to be jealous
And it seems also that Koharu takes care off it, which can push her into the direction of her goal, becoming a Pokemon Doctor (Which automatically opens a path for Brock to make an appearance at some point).

Reaction score
And it seems also that Koharu takes care off it, which can push her into the direction of her goal, becoming a Pokemon Doctor (Which automatically opens a path for Brock to make an appearance at some point).
I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I personally hope her goal doesn’t have too much to do with Pokémon... maybe writing about Ash and Go's research in a book? I don’t see her becoming a coordinator, battler, going on catching sprees or becoming a Pokémon doctor.

Reaction score
I personally hope her goal doesn’t have too much to do with Pokémon... maybe writing about Ash and Go's research in a book? I don’t see her becoming a coordinator, battler, going on catching sprees or becoming a Pokémon doctor.
I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
With Sobble and Grookey both being next to Pikachu in two of those pics, I wonder if that means Ash is getting both? Or maybe it means nothing, lol.

Also, Grookey looks pissed. It just wants to appear in the anime already, dammit.

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
Can't really understand why Goh still has scorbunny in the merchandise. Oh well...
After the outcome of the Alola League was revealed early they have become very, very dedicated to avoiding spoilers.:p
They just want to have their cake and eat it too by having Scorbunny evolve in the anime but still feature it in merch.

Solitude
Reaction score
With Sobble and Grookey both being next to Pikachu in two of those pics, I wonder if that means Ash is getting both? Or maybe it means nothing, lol.

Also, Grookey looks pissed. It just wants to appear in the anime already, dammit.
Normally I would say that a Pokemon being close to Ash is a sign that he'll get it but then I remembered the Eevee situation from Sun/Moon and that shows that not all Pokemon shown close to him will be caught by him.

Reaction score
Think the Galarian Farfetch'd in those trailers would work for a Ash Mon? I know we all default to Goh, but I feel a SirFetch'd wouldn't be bad with Ash.