• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

This is my prediction for Ash's full team this saga:
Pikachu
Mr. Mime (if it counts as a part of his team)
Dragonite
Gengar
Lucario
Inteleon
Rillaboom
Tyranitar
Urshifu

Hey, guys. I thought that:
  • Ash would never reunite with his formerly owned Butterfree or Lapras.
  • All Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, in care by others and at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home other than Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle had nothing to do with the Journeys series from the anime.
  • Ash's Charizard, Butterfree, Kingler, Lapras, Snorlax and Melmetal's Gigantamaxes, even including for the first time, were never possible.
It is sadly unknown whether Ash's Gengar will Mega Evolve or Gigantamax for the first time or not. You don't think so, do you?

Hey, guys. I thought that:
  • Ash would never reunite with his formerly owned Butterfree or Lapras.
  • All Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, in care by others and at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home other than Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle had nothing to do with the Journeys series from the anime.
  • Ash's Charizard, Butterfree, Kingler, Lapras, Snorlax and Melmetal's Gigantamaxes, even including for the first time, were never possible.
It is sadly unknown whether Ash's Gengar will Mega Evolve or Gigantamax for the first time or not. You don't think so, do you?

This is the first realistic prediction that I've seen in months except maybe for that Gigantamax part. I think Gengar using it is going to happen one way or another.

If we ever see Ash’s old Pokémon revisited, I could definitely see them Mega Evolving or G-Maxing. Unfortunately, though, we haven’t had that occur outside of the rare cameo or Charizard in BW since the DP League.
Bringing them back now would make sense due to the world tour focus, but the only hint towards that I can recall so far is the particular selection of Kanto starters on that poster (Charizard and the others in the first stage).

Back
Top Bottom