• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Whoever has the gold makes the rules...
Reaction score
Think the Galarian Farfetch'd in those trailers would work for a Ash Mon? I know we all default to Goh, but I feel a SirFetch'd wouldn't be bad with Ash.
I wanted Ash to get a Sirfetch'd, but I don't think they'd give him Galarian Farfetch'd so soon after Riolu.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Think the Galarian Farfetch'd in those trailers would work for a Ash Mon? I know we all default to Goh, but I feel a SirFetch'd wouldn't be bad with Ash.
It's not the focus of any episodes that we know of, so it's unlikely.

Reaction score
I wanted Ash to get a Sirfetch'd, but I don't think they'd give him Galarian Farfetch'd so soon after Riolu.
I stopped trying to guess this series when his first mon was a Dragonite personally....eh still hoping for a Ralts...

Reaction score
Sobble and Morpeko appeared. Can they get it.

Even more proof Ash is getting Sobble.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
This is my prediction for Ash's full team this saga:
Pikachu
Mr. Mime (if it counts as a part of his team)
Dragonite
Gengar
Lucario
Inteleon
Rillaboom
Tyranitar
Urshifu

Reaction score
Hey, guys. I thought that:
  • Ash would never reunite with his formerly owned Butterfree or Lapras.
  • All Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, in care by others and at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home other than Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle had nothing to do with the Journeys series from the anime.
  • Ash's Charizard, Butterfree, Kingler, Lapras, Snorlax and Melmetal's Gigantamaxes, even including for the first time, were never possible.
It is sadly unknown whether Ash's Gengar will Mega Evolve or Gigantamax for the first time or not. You don't think so, do you?

Solitude
Reaction score
Hey, guys. I thought that:
  • Ash would never reunite with his formerly owned Butterfree or Lapras.
  • All Ash's reserved Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, in care by others and at Professors Kukui and Burnet's home other than Bulbasaur, Charizard and Squirtle had nothing to do with the Journeys series from the anime.
  • Ash's Charizard, Butterfree, Kingler, Lapras, Snorlax and Melmetal's Gigantamaxes, even including for the first time, were never possible.
It is sadly unknown whether Ash's Gengar will Mega Evolve or Gigantamax for the first time or not. You don't think so, do you?
This is the first realistic prediction that I've seen in months except maybe for that Gigantamax part. I think Gengar using it is going to happen one way or another.