• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I think that the only Pokemon Ash will catch in the future are Sobble, Grookey, Tyranitar, and Kubfu.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I kinda think he will get a Galarian form (And possibly a Alolan form) as well this time, considering him getting old Pokemon isn't the issue anymore.
I really can't see Ash getting one of them, and it's pretty certain at this point that Gou is getting Galarian Farfetch'd.

Reaction score
Hi guys, please dont push me out. I hope you and your family all safe we lost member from the corna virus. Please be safe out their

Know im been asking many times about Gou darmination that fire pokemon and Gou fire rabbit pokemon but everyone keeps pushing me out.

I was curious about the fire rabbit that needs to update version on its personality that it was acting of teenager personality because it was being mistreated by Gou other fire pokemon as a bully. It caused go fire rabbit to be more serious not goofy so it can be tougher in battles and against other pokemon.

Gou darmination hasn't been updated as it showed some of its personality that was mistreatments against the scobunny for not having fire types moves. it was also the caused to make scorbunny evovled

Flame Trainer
Reaction score
I was curious about the fire rabbit that needs to update version on its personality that it was acting of teenager personality because it was being mistreated by Gou other fire pokemon as a bully. It caused go fire rabbit to be more serious not goofy so it can be tougher in battles and against other pokemon.
It’s there in the article just worded differently.
After evolving, Raboot became more aloof, and it seems to have grown emotionally distant to Goh, as seen when it did not celebrate their victory over Team Rocket with him. It also appears to have developed a greater interest in Pokémon battles. In JN018, Raboot was quick to put up a disinterested front while Goh watched Ash's battle with Visquez. However, by the middle of the match, Raboot was watching the battle closely, and after Ash won, it seemed pleased. Despite this, by the time Pikachu came to greet it, it had composed itself again. Raboot has grown to prefer keeping its emotions hidden; in JN022, when it reconciled with Goh, it became embarrassed when Goh noticed it was smiling under its face covering. Raboot is shown to be a good dancer, using agile movments with its hands, feet, and ears to breakdance, even accenting its movements with fire.
And if you have any issues with a Bulbapedia Pokemon page you’re can bring up the issue on its Talk/Discussion page. From this:.CCF62EBA-0CEA-4348-B4D2-997FDFC4AC93.jpeg

Reaction score
Since this episode came out some of Pokémon personality was shown will they have some updates on Gou Pokémon’s please. It feels strange that fans don’t add anything on them. I can’t because everyone delete me out of the Talk page.
so can someone add some updates by now please

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
No Morpeko in this episode, but it will appear in the future.

Reaction score
That's because Gou's Pokemon are far too numerous in such a short span and they're considered minor characters. Minor characters who only appear every now and then don't get their own pages (just like the temporary or ride Pokemon Ash has had). Just because they displayed some tiny amount of personality or quirks doesn't mean they get their own pages, not unless they start having major moments, which only Raboot will for the foreseeable future.I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Hopefully when Marnie debuts.
I mean can be added on the profile not personality just added more to the Pokémon like what they did

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
That's because Gou's Pokemon are far too numerous in such a short span and they're considered minor characters. Minor characters who only appear every now and then don't get their own pages (just like the temporary or ride Pokemon Ash has had). Just because they displayed some tiny amount of personality or quirks doesn't mean they get their own pages, not unless they start having major moments, which only Raboot will for the foreseeable future.I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Hopefully when Marnie debuts.
It is implied that Morpeko will join the main cast.

Reaction score
It is implied that Morpeko will join the main cast.
At least give pinser some information like He nervousness makes unable to battle. He was likey defense against Gou with Ash in his first episode for its territory Or startled to fight back