• ME decides not to pursue Team Galactic and instead climb around the Sinnoh region with his new HM. Watch the new episode here.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Reaction score
It is implied that Morpeko will join the main cast.
What about Gou sand crockadile pokemon it was showing personality with that ghost pokemon

beedrill was very angry of food be stolen then shown to be ok with Ash leaving his arm on ash shoulder

tailow shown you be careful to split in half of the food that it and Sparrow had found :)

farfetch that other normal/flying Pokémon was thinking of eating it’s own main weapon but realized it was part of it and was scared of tailow and sparrow who wanted to eat it.

pinser shown you be concerned Pokémon to stop other for fighting as he rejects of battles

ghost Pokémon being misgivious to play with other Pokémon then came up idea with sand crock that If they help others of Gou Pokémon they get all their food in future but planes failed

Giant raid Pokémon Golurk has shielded three caccon Pokémon from harm.

you guys say it’s not enough personality to be shown because it’s one episode but they proven a lot guys

I think you should added I don’t care their own profile pages I mean just add on information on them. That’s all because it’s waiste not to show what they have for other fans that trying to read them on the official website and not many fans comes here on this site and it’s going to be tough for readers to see this all

So you are the one who devised the Rocket Gatchat
Reaction score
I guess they could have there own Pages on the Pedia but you should ask to the guys who are in charge of the anime section of the bulbapedia not us, we are just people from arround the world that make coments of the pokemon anime.

I will repeat what I said in the episode review discussion. I think that is all you are going to see of this Pokemon you can kiss them goodbye cause if Go continues catching Pokemon they are going to be disapaering and be nothing more than background characters.

It's plausible to have development for 100 pokemon or even more? Seeing how well they handled 10 pokemon in Black&White I really have my doubts.

Reaction score
I guess they could have there own Pages on the Pedia but you should ask to the guys who are in charge of the anime section of the bulbapedia not us, we are just people from arround the world that make coments of the pokemon anime.

I will repeat what I said in the episode review discussion. I think that is all you are going to see of this Pokemon you can kiss them goodbye cause if Go continues catching Pokemon they are going to be disapaering and be nothing more than background characters.

It's plausible to have development for 100 pokemon or even more? Seeing how well they handled 10 pokemon in Black&White I really have my doubts.
Mishivious and sand crock got updated not the others

Stantler and Purople nidoking I forgot the name pokemon defend oddish and female version of needelqueen from Beedrill be accused of thieves from Beedril.

Ekans shown you joyed taking baths from Gou

Pinsier shown a lot of personality as it rather hold on to flowers,caring other Pokémon and try to prevent Pokémon fighting

Tailow shown to share half of the food with Sparrow
Majior events for that ep Grimer shown Poison gas and Parasect shown it’s moved with its claw

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
Mishivious and sand crock got updated not the others

Stantler and Purople nidoking I forgot the name pokemon defend oddish and female version of needelqueen from Beedrill be accused of thieves from Beedril.

Ekans shown you joyed taking baths from Gou

Pinsier shown a lot of personality as it rather hold on to flowers,caring other Pokémon and try to prevent Pokémon fighting

Tailow shown to share half of the food with Sparrow
Majior events for that ep Grimer shown Poison gas and Parasect shown it’s moved with its claw
Please dude, search a little for the Pokémon names. You are in a Pokémon forum, talking about the anime with a fiery will, and then you say things like purople and sand crock. If you are viewing their pages you have their names right there.
Not trying to shame anyone, but I Honestly think that being able to research something before talking about it is a good behaviour to have about life in general

Reaction score
Please dude, search a little for the Pokémon names. You are in a Pokémon forum, talking about the anime with a fiery will, and then you say things like purople and sand crock. If you are viewing their pages you have their names right there.
Not trying to shame anyone, but I Honestly think that being able to research something before talking about it is a good behaviour to have about life in general
You are right. I’ll do better :)

but what I’m saying most of them shown some of personality like Misdreavus andSandile.

I do see their updated, Beedrill didn’t get update, Stantler didn’t get updated for defending two other Pokémon from Beedrill, also make Nidoran defend the female version also defended Oddish

that’s what I’m trying to say many Pokémon on this episode should get updated so readers can see it :) be great update

Last edited:
Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
You are right. I’ll do better :)

but what I’m saying most of them shown some of personality like Misdreavus andSandile.

I do see their updated, Beedrill didn’t get update, Stantler didn’t get updated for defending two other Pokémon from Beedrill, also make Nidoran defend the female version also defended Oddish

that’s what I’m trying to say many Pokémon on this episode should get updated so readers can see it :) be great update
I agree with you. In this forum you have bulbapedia sections where you can suggest said update

Reaction score
I agree with you. In this forum you have bulbapedia sections where you can suggest said update
But why do I have too. Can’t you or others do it. If I do it I’ll get block because I do it wrong.
besides I wouldn’t know what to write

Reaction score
It have been only 26 hours since the episode aired and even less hours since the episode have been subbeed. Understand that these people have other things in life than update the wiki and they probably do not earn money doing that Ok?

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going to block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Also please try saying the names of the Pokemon instead of descriptions, in this forum you do not have to spell or write like you are in a university career cause lots of people come from non-english speaking countries but atleast try to make it easy for us to understand.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It have been only 26 hours since the episode aired and even less hours since the episode have been subbeed. Understand that these people have other things in life than update the wiki and they probably do not earn money doing that Ok?

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going yo block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Also please try saying the names of the Pokemon instead of descriptions, in this forum you do not have to spell or write like you are in a university career cause lots of people come from non-english speaking countries but atleast try to make it easy for us to understand.
I try in the past they say I need better english and grammar so hurts to be treated like that
But thank u for understanding
They say I don’t know grammer or English at all. Why treat people like that. I hate when they you need to learn better grammer. Why not say
“I’m doing my best to understand what you saying, but can you try again explaining more descriptive?” No one has good Grammar

Last edited:
Reaction score
@MegaGreninga Can I ask where are you from?

English like most of things in these life is learnable if you put effort in it. Try watching subbed movies in english and learning some grammar and one day you will realize you don't even need the subs. That's how I learned it.

Also the problem you may have with the pokemon names is that maybe their names in your language is different. I don't have that issue cause in my country (Spain) the pokemon names are the same in english.

I dont have any issue with your grammar just the Pokemon names you posted. Look at me i'm a disaster writting in english, principally cause when I post something I don't even think. ;)

Last edited:
All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going to block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Thank you! Someone who is smart

Reaction score
Thank you! Someone who is smart
What that post to mean? Are you calling me dumb :(

@MegaGreninga Can I ask where are you from?

English like most of things in these life is learnable if you put effort in it. Try watching subbed movies in english and learning some grammar and one day you will realize you don't even need the subs. That's how I learned it.

Also the problem you may have with the pokemon names is that maybe their names in your language is different. I don't have that issue cause in my country (Spain) the pokemon names are the same in english.

I dont have any issue with your grammar just the Pokemon names you posted. Look at me i'm a disaster writting in english, principally cause when I post something I don't even think. ;)
Oh I know when I do it they either delete it off from talk page or write about my grammer or don’t give it chance what I say

Reaction score
What that post to mean? Are you calling me dumb :(

Oh I know when I do it they either delete it off from talk page or write about my grammer or don’t give it chance what I say
Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence isn't perfect English.
And to clarify: Nobody is dumb, especially not on a forum like this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence is perfect English.
But did anyone read what I said about each Of Gou pokemon
If you and others seen it why not updated. Don’t leave them out because most had rolled in this episode for first time well not really they did have more I just like to be part of that website because it’s important and interesting to see them :)

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence is perfect English.
That is very true!

Reaction score
Discussing about it here doesn't help in any way. The forums and wiki maybe part of the Bulba community but they're not necessarily populated by the same people. Any wiki related edits go in the respective page's talk section. There are only a few people I can think off the top of my head who edit wiki pages and post in these forums (namely BDF, FPF etc.).

So you arguing about it here won't change anything and not everyone gets time and motivation to edit a wiki page for free every waking minute, especially for an episode so recent. Over time it'll be update in small ways that'll accumulate to a big change.
Even I do it
Put on talk page they might delete it or write comments on my grammar or make fun of me :(

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
What's going on in this topic? Can we please get back to discussing evolutions, captures, and releases?

I can't see Ash catching anything in any of the revealed episodes besides Sobble.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's final captures for this series are Sobble and Grookey for a full team of six. Though I guess it's possible he could catch more since this series is a little different.

This, too, shall pass...
Reaction score
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's final captures for this series are Sobble and Grookey for a full team of six. Though I guess it's possible he could catch more since this series is a little different.
I actually have a feeling that he's getting more than a full party this time based off the speed of captures, eight regions to showcase, and the lab giving an easy way to give them screen time.