• ME fishes up some trouble in Mt. Coronet. Watch here as he slogs his way through the snowy Routes 216 and 217.
  • The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

All life matters. Not matter age or skin color!
Reaction score
I think he could catch a fairy pokemon tbh.

Even I do it
Put on talk page they might delete it or write comments on my grammar or make fun of me :(
Nah dont worry! People arent so cruel here! Be positive, the world needs it.

Reaction score
Their chance Ash will get artiuco because those shirts that Gou and Ash wears for pajamas usually mean something

ash had that shirt that was pokeball meeting he gets Rilou
Go wear gengar shirt meaning he wasn’t going to catch it
they seem to wear shirts that are Easter eggs hopefully it’s true

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
Their chance Ash will get artiuco because those shirts that Gou and Ash wears for pajamas usually mean something

ash had that shirt that was pokeball meeting he gets Rilou
Go wear gengar shirt meaning he wasn’t going to catch it
they seem to wear shirts that are Easter eggs hopefully it’s true
I can't see Ash getting a legendary, except for Kubfu.

Reaction score
Shouldn’t there be a separate page for Goh’s Pokémon? Bulbapedia it’s already oddly considering putting all of Ash’s Pokémon on a separate page (although why they don’t just make Manga Ash separate is beyond me)

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
I think that Ash's captures will be spaced out, and will happen sporadically.

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
You say that even though he got Dragonite, Gengar and Riolu within the span of just 20 or so episodes and is about to get Sobble very soon.
They were spaced out, Episode 10 to 16 to 21 to 28. They're not that close to each other.

The Prince is Back!
Reaction score
What's going on in this topic? Can we please get back to discussing evolutions, captures, and releases?
I'd be more than happy to do that too.
Shouldn’t there be a separate page for Goh’s Pokémon? Bulbapedia it’s already oddly considering putting all of Ash’s Pokémon on a separate page (although why they don’t just make Manga Ash separate is beyond me)
That's being considered, and will probably happen. Also, EToP Ash does have his own page.
Yeah and even then I don’t think he’ll keep it.
I dislike people making jokes about Ash releasing all of his strong Pokémon. Infernape, Sceptile, Krookodile, Charizard, and several others would beg to differ.

Reaction score
Yup episode set in Sinnoh, lets give him only Kanto captures instead of Sinnoh ones (Could have easily given him Finneon instead of Goldeen).
I mean the Resort Area and the surrounding settlements in that part of the region are known for their diversity in Pokemon, and there are hardly any Sinnoh Pokemon found there in the games anyway, so why is it a problem that Goh caught some non-Sinnoh mons in that episode?