• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I care for Inteleon and Drizzile
Reaction score
Let's see if Scorbunny will continue to be more popular than Sobble once Sobble appears in the anime. ;)
Well Scorbunny is long gone so... I guess Sobble won't have much competition in the first stage department?

The REAL question here is... Can the Anime save Grookey from being the least Popular?

wₕₑₙ yₒᵤ wᵢₛₕ ᵤₚₒₙ ₐ ₛₜₐᵣ
Reaction score
Well Scorbunny is long gone so... I guess Sobble won't have much competition in the first stage department?

The REAL question here is... Can the Anime save Grookey from being the least Popular?
The fact that it has yet to appear is a travesty. It may end up being Hau all over again.

uh...?
Reaction score
Are we sure this is new though? Even on older posters in this series when we visit a certain region, we see gen 8 starters.
Yeah. This might be for XY.
Did you two miss the logo at the top left? Kalos' first episode in this series was quite recent.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wouldn't put much stock in the Kalos merch. It is part of a series of bandai "mascot" mons from each region. They released the Unova one (which was number 13 in the series with Kalos being 14) a few months ago and none of them showed up when the boys went to Unova.

Attachments

Dusk is Best!
Reaction score
Wow, really surprised but pleased that Ash caught the Galarian Farfetch'd instead of Goh.

With any luck, this means Ash will get Sirfetch'd in the future.

Really hope he catches Sobble in the next episode two, it would be wasted on Goh

Young Battle Trainer
Reaction score
And a scan hints at Ash getting Sobble.
I don't know if Ash would catch a Pokemon in back to back episodes. Ash already had his capture for this Galar arc. It's Gou's turn.

Reaction score
What kind of companions will he gain on his further adventures?!
"Messon Sobs for What Reason"
Satoshi met the crybaby Messon in the Galar region. (can't fully make out this line, but it's something about it being scared by something). Don't miss this episode!!

This is the text in the scan.