• All members are allowed to express their opinions, no matter how unpopular, so long as they respect others and do not claim their opinion is the only valid opinion. While we understand that there is debate regarding Goh, someone posting an opinion you disagree with does not give you the right to attack them or report the content for trolling/baiting. This notice will serve as a 0-point warning and as such, Anime & Manga staff reserve the right to jump immediately to point warnings. For more information regarding our stance on arguments and debates, see this PSA.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
I'm still hesitant to link merch to stuff that happens in the anime, especially given this series's current track record with stuff like Piplup and Sobble, but after looking at those images again and given what we now know about the upcoming episodes, maybe the Pinsir episode is hinting toward a Heracross capture by one of the boys (most likely Gou)? Just a thought.

Dusk is Best!
Reaction score
The VA list for JN032 show an Ariados and Bellosom appearing making me wonder if Goh might catch one of them

Goh’s Pokédex Completion Percentage: 7.8% done!
Reaction score
The VA list for JN032 show an Ariados and Bellosom appearing making me wonder if Goh might catch one of them
Wouldn’t be surprised if he catches Araidos considering Ilex Forest is right next door to Azalea Town.

Reaction score
Maybe he catches both. He has Oddish, so him catching Bellossom crosses off one possible evolution for his Oddish.

Reaction score
Im curious what happen to smaller Magikarp and Exeggcute. I guess writers forgotten about them

Only puts shiny pokémon into HOME
Reaction score
I wouldn’t mind it i did always want him to have since it can fire type moves and it would be a better choice than torkoal but I’m keeping my expectations low.
Honestly for the fire moves, I rather have pignite return and become a mighty Emboar

Dusk is Best!
Reaction score
Looks like Goh will be getting a Flygon, boo!!!

I'm pleased that Goh caught himself a Pineco today, gives me hope that we'll see Forretress again in the future

Awesome Fire Starter
Reaction score
So much for Ash catching Flygon.

Looks like Goh will be getting a Heracross in the next episode.

Ash's Lucario and Goh's Cinderece have officially been confirmed!

Was that Aerodactyl in the shot of Ash's Pokémon his or an opponent's?

Dusk is Best!
Reaction score
Ash's Lucario and Goh's Cinderece have officially been confirmed!

Was that Aerodactyl in the shot of Ash's Pokémon his or an opponent's?
Seems a bit early to be showing off their evolutions, unless they're both evolving very early on.

Would be nice for Aerodactyl to be Ash's but I feel it it may go to Goh or be an opponent's

Reaction score
Seems a bit early to be showing off their evolutions, unless they're both evolving very early on.

Would be nice for Aerodactyl to be Ash's but I feel it it may go to Goh or be an opponent's
Or its a Gatcha mon, just like the Tyranitar was that was in the first OP