• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm a male Mew and Sobble fan
Reaction score
I'm still hesitant to link merch to stuff that happens in the anime, especially given this series's current track record with stuff like Piplup and Sobble, but after looking at those images again and given what we now know about the upcoming episodes, maybe the Pinsir episode is hinting toward a Heracross capture by one of the boys (most likely Gou)? Just a thought.

An Ice Alolan Ninetales
Reaction score
The VA list for JN032 show an Ariados and Bellosom appearing making me wonder if Goh might catch one of them

Pokémon Master in the making!
Reaction score
The VA list for JN032 show an Ariados and Bellosom appearing making me wonder if Goh might catch one of them
Wouldn’t be surprised if he catches Araidos considering Ilex Forest is right next door to Azalea Town.

Reaction score
Maybe he catches both. He has Oddish, so him catching Bellossom crosses off one possible evolution for his Oddish.