• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I do wonder if the Pokémon that are in Goh’s room are hints to potential captures.

In JN015, when there’s a flashback to Goh as a kid, he has a picture of Grookey, Wooloo, and Zamazenta hung on his wall. He also has plushies of Charizard and Blastoise.
View attachment 136380

I found this one on reddit, but apparently the layout of Goh’s room was included in the July 2020 Animedia magazine. In his room he has a Pyukumuku pillow, a Jigglypuff plush, and a poster of the Legendary Birds (Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres).
View attachment 136381

Of course, this could all be meaningless but I thought it was a bit interesting.
Well considering he caught a Pyukumuku last week and may catch Zapdos in an upcoming episode.....

Either it's a huge coincidence or...All the dots are starting to connect....

The last obvious time Ash would catch an Eevee didn’t end so well.
Well, Ash hasn't caught a non-current gen Pokemon since DP, and even then it was only to promote new evolutions. If Ash is meant to ever get an Eevee, it will be in this series. Just like how Ash has been flirting with Lucario for 13 years only to finally get one here.

Out of all the Eeveelutions, I could see him with an Espeon.

I hope we will get a new trailer after EP39 to know what will going to happen in the future.
Could be Ash gets new Pokémon like (Salamence, Magenmite, Dunsparce, Magmar, Shiny Flygon, Eevee, Legendary Pokémon, Steelix, Bronzor, Zoroark, Aegislash or any)
Ash's Farfetch'd evolves into Sirfetch'd
Ash battles Goh
Agree also Ash should catch his own Scorbunny and Sobble too.

That's because that Eevee wasn't a Gen 7 Pokemon. Since Ash isn't limited to Gen 8 Pokemon this time he can easily catch it.

Leaving Go to get all three Galarian starters

I don't think Ash will get Eevee or a starter for one major reason: They already have trouble juggling Pokemon development with Ash having Riolu (Meaning Dragonite, Gengar and Galarfetch'd are collecting dust in the lab). Ash having Riolu/Lucario, Grookey (Current Generation starter) and Eevee (Secondary mascot), is making that juggling even harder, since its obvious they are pushing Riolu/Lucario to be this series ace and with Grookey being a current generation starter and Eevee being the secondary mascot, they have to tag along every episode as well. I think Goh gets all three starters + Eevee, since juggling with him is much easier, since he doesn't have a true team, so the three starters and Eevee can be permanent ones and the last 2 slots are just rotation slots (Just like they are doing now already).

New poster for the anime, according to Serebii it's to do with the change in time slot. However, it does seem to confirm Chloe is getting an Eevee. Hopefully this means we'll see a little more development for her too.

poster2.jpg

As for the other Pokemon, I guess Suicune might appear as a Legendary Raid similar to Zapdos. And I think the inclusion of the other Legendary Pokemon are pretty obvious.

As for Dracovish, Marshtomp and Morpeko... Personally I'd like Ash to catch Dracovish and Marshtomp, I think they'd be great additions to his team for the upcoming battles and tournament. I think Goh will catch Morpeko.

I knew it, I've been saying it from the start that Koharu should be the one to get Eevee since it suits her current character perfectly, as in having an open path with multiple opportunities/dreams just like how an Eevee has multiple evolutions.

As for the rest of the placement, most of them seem accurate though Zapdos, Mewtwo, Suicune and Dracovish have gotten me curious, and I doubt any of them will be captured.

Centiskorch is making it’s debut.
I’ve wanted Ash to catch one for a while, but considering Riolu (and Galarfetch’d perhaps) will probably evolve, they probably won’t give him anything new.

Dracovish is also debuting.

Sceptile and Infernape had twice the amount of training as Raboot did and it still took like 170+ eps to fully evolve

And? The anime's been airing for more than 20 years; expecting consistency at this point isn't realistic. Can we just be glad that Cinderace is going to appear soon without coming up with more reasons to criticize the handling of Goh's team?

Back
Top Bottom