• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I know that someone talked about this before here, but I wonder if the writers regret giving Sobble to Goh instead of Ash. Considering how Inteleon is massive in Japan, I think they will want that mon to get some type of focus at all costs. My only prob is that I feel like it could be a little too similar to Greninja tho :unsure:
Given how limited the screentime of the rest of Ash's Fully Evolved Pokémon are, I'm doubtful Inteleon would've fared much better with Ash tbh

They are making it a starter in snap. (Goddamit snap, why did you have to make the cutest starters your starters!)

You mean in LEGENDS? XD
I don't think you get any Pokémon in Snap.:unsure:

I know that someone talked about this before here, but I wonder if the writers regret giving Sobble to Goh instead of Ash. Considering how Inteleon is massive in Japan, I think they will want that mon to get some type of focus at all costs. My only prob is that I feel like it could be a little too similar to Greninja tho :unsure:
Goh-Inteleon incoming.

Since we have a week left before grookey appears i was thinking about the summary that comes out this week and preview if gohs smartphone appears might be a different pokemon and when he tries to catch grookey pokeball will bounce off and also remember the preview for sandy what if there's a chance ash bonds with it as well

I think Ash will catch Piplup.

They wanted to give Ash another Sinnoh starter with the dp remake.

It was the better option Piplup than Grookey. Because Dp remake happened.

I have been seeing Piplup very often lately. I think they'll give Ash Piplup.

Is it possible that Growlie reappears in July???
8044BD76-D9C3-44DC-A1F2-478F16E16EA9.jpeg
C519F765-A8EA-4746-93B5-BC4D980B8699.jpeg

Growlithe, Pichu, Oshawott and Skwovet.

I doubt this has anything to do with the anime, else its weird its Skwovet and not Greedent, especially since that Growlithe can be Growlie (However a Goh or Ash capture is more likely) and the Oshawott can be Ash's. Pichu can be another Pikachu flashback.

Where is this label from/which product Jez?! Because it doesn't seem to be for the new Banpresto plush? Normally I wouldn't even allow myself to hope but it's weird that Nyasu and Guardie and paired together with the PM series logo...
I dunno... I found it on Yahoo Auction
B54CC18F-5A38-4E47-AE1F-2B7A98BD54F7.png
CE9D433E-5606-4DF5-9C56-89C566E49613.png

I found the same plushies in another pages
1A925A99-D576-4E1E-9DEF-AD5C0FA8EFFC.png

IIt seems to be a set of two plushies (Meowth + Growlie) sold together
B212994D-B544-455A-AEA4-26A893B014EA.jpeg
928BFBCE-3F58-420D-BB8C-8ADA2DF50536.jpeg
1A6EF3CF-00DF-457C-9A92-AAA86B49F77C.jpeg
FFCAB2CA-1594-410B-AF5D-8AED2F9E9538.jpeg

Last edited:
Back