• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I wonder when it was released... Without doubt that is Rocket Nyasu on the label. I can't bear to raise my spirits without a little more evidence though.

We are not sure of anything :p Whatever it is I don’t recall an official release in recent times though the presence of the current series banner automatically means it’s not a DP era release (though it could absolutely be some kind of bootleg).

Once again, it turns out how Goh-focused this series is.

They gave Goh all the starters. They gave legendary pokemon. They gave fossils.

It's a pity that Ash has been pushed to the second plan, but now I accept it.

Goh must go now.

This anime was made for Ash Ketchum.

Once again, it turns out how Goh-focused this series is.

They gave Goh all the starters. They gave legendary pokemon. They gave fossils.

It's a pity that Ash has been pushed to the second plan, but now I accept it.

Goh must go now.

This anime was made for Ash Ketchum.
I feel extra sad because this was a reigon where I loved all the starters. The last time was all the way back in Kanto.

I feel extra sad because this was a reigon where I loved all the starters. The last time was all the way back in Kanto.
You are same then.
Galar starters were my favorite too and I wanted all of them in Ash's hand.

Goh and writers ruined.

If it wasn't for the Dp remake I'd say the writers would be doing this to get rid of Ash.

If they had suddenly retired Ash, they'd get a reaction. Maybe they will get less reaction by doing this.

Because Goh is the anime's polarizing figure. He may be the most hated person.

People watching the Pokemon are watching for Ash Ketchum. Maybe they want to offend the Ash lovers.

Yes. Actually everything is the writers fault. And Iris and Max are more hated than Goh
I didn't like Iris very much either. But I wouldn't hate it.

Max's knowledgeable demeanor was very repulsive. Still, his role was small anyway.

But Goh officially got ahead of Ash. They put Ash in second plan.

The scandal is sad and worrying.

Nothing about Ash not getting a Galarian starter feels right, and it bugs me even more that they go to a character who doesn't even show them off in interesting ways often. Prime example, Sobble, who just sits there looking cute. Goh doesn't have an exciting and engaging goal like Ash, Dawn, May, or Serena. Even Serena's was better than Goh's goal. He just catches Pokemon. He doesn't do much that even gives him the proper chance to show the starters off in action regularly. And this is not just one like Brock's Marshtomp or Clemont's Chespin. This is ALL of them, with only Cinderace occasionally getting to do something. This is really just one more huge strike against this series.

Last edited:
If Ash uses Melmetal for battles in near future or catches...IDK....a Galar bird does that get better or worse?

Back
Top Bottom