• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Just went over Gohs Pokemon list.

He desperatly needs Sinnoh and Alola mons (He has only one Sinnoh and 2 Alola at the moment) and his Hoenn, Unova and Kalos dex can be expanded on as well, since he hasn't done so in a while.

I also noticed that every single one of his mons he caught in different regions, can be caught in said regions in their respective region pokedexes as well. Drowzee can be caught in Johto, whereas Goldeen and Magikarp can be found in Sinnoh and Boldore, Morelull and Bunnelby can all be caught in Galar.

So if we base it on that and is something to keep in mind, Goh isn't always gonna catch a Pokemon from a region it originates from, so its a high possibility Goh gets Houndour and Sneasel (If he gets them) in Kanto or in Sneasels case, Sinnoh and he can catch a Larvitar and Steelix for example in Galar. The majority of the Kanto mons he most likely will still catch in Kanto anyways. And yes, Heracross doesn't count for this, since its traded and its most likely caught by Kricetina Kylie/Koromi in the Sinnoh region. However, since it can also be caught there, despite not originated there, that is yet another one of his owned Pokemon that is caught in a region it doesn't originate from, despite not being caught by Goh.

Just went over Gohs Pokemon list.

He desperatly needs Sinnoh and Alola mons (He has only one Sinnoh and 2 Alola at the moment) and his Hoenn, Unova and Kalos dex can be expanded on as well, since he hasn't done so in a while.

I also noticed that every single one of his mons he caught in different regions, can be caught in said regions in their respective region pokedexes as well. Drowzee can be caught in Johto, whereas Goldeen and Magikarp can be found in Sinnoh and Boldore, Morelull and Bunnelby can all be caught in Galar.

So if we base it on that and is something to keep in mind, Goh isn't always gonna catch a Pokemon from a region it originates from, so its a high possibility Goh gets Houndour and Sneasel (If he gets them) in Kanto or in Sneasels case, Sinnoh and he can catch a Larvitar and Steelix for example in Galar. The majority of the Kanto mons he most likely will still catch in Kanto anyways. And yes, Heracross doesn't count for this, since its traded and its most likely caught by Kricetina Kylie/Koromi in the Sinnoh region. However, since it can also be caught there, despite not originated there, that is yet another one of his owned Pokemon that is caught in a region it doesn't originate from, despite not being caught by Goh.
After reading this, I completely forgot he caught a Mantyke in episode JN008. It's a Pokemon that's grown on me a lot as of late and I'd love to see his Mantyke again.

First they made it look like goh would get it now they show grookey with Chloe what you think is going on

Well since they don't have am image with goh and grookey like with sobble might go to Chloe or red herring

I don't expect that. I don't think Ash is gonna catch anything until Farfetch'd evolves and Dracovish gets some screentime.
But in bw ash caught palpitoad and roggenrola but palpitoad didn't appear for a month

What if grookey trainer was the professors friend who gave him yamper amd it stay with Chloe and thats why yamper recognized the scent

Back
Top Bottom