• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

But I can see Absol was next to Gengar on the new poster so that means Ash will get it!

With the unfortunate incidence that happened in JN064, is there hope for Ash to get some Gen 3 representative Pokemon in this world tour? Which Gen 3 Pokemon is popular enough for Ash's team besides Latias?

Well, I should have expected that. With reserves coming back I don't think that Ash will catch any more Pokemon.

It might be too early to jump to that conclusion. We don't know if he's going to use his reserves more often going forward and it would feel kind of strange to not have Ash catch anything new for the rest of the series, especially if Journeys does last longer like some people have speculated.

With the unfortunate incidence that happened in JN064, is there hope for Ash to get some Gen 3 representative Pokemon in this world tour? Which Gen 3 Pokemon is popular enough for Ash's team besides Latias?
According to the Pokémon of the year 2020 poll, the most popular Hoenn mon are:
1 Rayquaza
2 Gardevoir
3 Flygon
4 Sceptile
5 Blaziken

Rayquza is...not happening. No.
Gou already has Flygon, Ash already has Sceptile.
I guess the other two are possible, but both seem unlikely.

These are gen 3 pokemon from original journey poster.
Gardevoir, Salamance, altaria, blaziken, flygon and absol ( last two are caught). These are only possibilities for Ash.. I don't think he can capture those pokémon...

With Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl coming up, i think Gohs Sinnoh dex (Which only has Mantyke at the moment), will most likely rapidly increase in the August, September and October months. I think that when Goh sees Infernape in action, he most likely wants one for his own.
I don’t think Go's first impulse on seeing infernape is going to be "[Mommy] I want one too!".

Place that Mewtwo journey
was living i didn't understand didn't Professor mention it was difficult to climb or something that why it barely known to region
Ash and Goh climb it easily

Back
Top Bottom