• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

That is literally just the exact same image from last month but cropped and flipped. There's nothing new here.

How certain are we that this isn't fake? I know that Pokemon has had a long history regarding fake leaks.

It is an official piece of merch that was revealed last month.

It is 100% real.

Oh my goodness. Looks like theyll be settling in Paldea for a while. Paldea gym leaders, E4!?!?!?!? Hello? I did not expext this.

Liko and Roy will get Tera Orbs ans I'm assuming Sprigs evolves at the end of Terapagos's arc.

Also the Maus being on the poster. Please be captured by Liko

Wonder if they will finally actually animate the Evolution. Rather than show sprigatito glow, have the camera look away from Sprigatito, and then look back to a glowing floragato whos glow fades away.

While it is cool that Sprigatito is going to evolve, I kind of wonder how well the evolution itself will be received. It has been nearly a full year for Horizons' run, but from what I've gathered, Liko hasn't really been that battle active. I know that evolution in the anime isn't particularly concerned with having Pokemon battle enough prior to evolving, but I just wonder if it will feel satisfying to the audience beyond seeing a Grass starter evolve for the first time in ages or that we'll almost certainly going to see Meowscarada down the road.

Back
Top Bottom