• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I think it will be Oshawott too... I think it will involve Emolga: Emolga gets in danger and Oshawott comes to the rescue... there will be a big fight, where Oshawott evolves doing it and beats the crap out of the enemy... and safes Emolga ;D

O man, Iris's latest catch already annoys me more than Dawn's Pachirisu and that's an accomplishment.

oshawott gets the most screen time but it also loses the most battles tepig gets the most battles atm and snivy is the strongest so im gonna say tepig because when that evolves it will probably get a new interesting personality and oshawott will probably lose his.... so i think oshawott will stay oshawott for awhile :p

I think it will be Oshawott too... I think it will involve Emolga: Emolga gets in danger and Oshawott comes to the rescue... there will be a big fight, where Oshawott evolves doing it and beats the crap out of the enemy... and safes Emolga ;D

And then, Emolga proceeds to ignore him. Earning us a Dewott wtf face.

And then, Emolga proceeds to ignore him. Earning us a Dewott wtf face.

Exactly...! Then, when he finally evolves to Samurott later, Emolga actually gets interrested in him! But then, because some Pokemon changes their personality when they evolve, Samurott being one, he isn't even interrested in her anymore! So Emolga then starts to actually USE attract on him to fell in love with her...! xD

A giant sea lion drooling over a little flying squirrel...ew.

But then again, this is Pokemon.

Derp!

Poor Cilan's Dwebble, being the only Pokemon in the group to not show up in BW028 as it probably would serve no purpose. I'm wondering when it will be useful in the later episodes. Hopefully when Cabernet appears again. Hopefully... ><

Well Tranquill is an exception as it is Juniper'd.

This.
Very nice idea.

I already know it won't happen so horrible idea or not doesn't matter. I just randomly thought it up(although I would laugh if it really did happen).

Anyway it really is probably anyone's game at this point although from the way I've seen things portrayed, none of them will evolve anytime soon. Let's see though.

Snivy/Tsutarja: I'm not sure why, but that last episode made me think of Bulbasaur. Not completely, but partially. Definatly the most overpowered of the three(which reflects back to the games as the Snivy line is the most broken of the three starters). Probably the body guard and smart one of the group. If she evolved, she could be the trump card or pull a Charizard and not obey. Might be too powerful to evolve, but Charmander was the most powerful and overused so who knows.

Tepig/Pokabu: When I saw him caught then have his first gym battle, I immediatly thought Charmander. When I saw the second gym battle, I then dismissed that idea. Has potential, but maybe they don't want to make another powerful starter yet at the same time one that can't battle either. A breed between Charmander and Cyndaquil perhaps. If he's going to battle well, he does need to evolve but I'm not sure if he will since fire this time was nerfed compared to last generations and far less people are choosing fire in game.

Oshawott/Mijumaru: I have a strong bias for the water starters in general and this time around made me like them even more. Seeing Oshawott in the anime a lot is good for me, but that's my bias talking there. In neutral terms, I suppose you could call it Piplup but much better. Kind of like Tepig, he can battle somedays and others it can't. Needs work and hopefully it could one day be the star battler as it seems to slowly like battling more and more. That and Ash needs a water starter that can finally stand out over the others to. He might not, but I would want that although that's me. Pretty rash to, which could play a future role.

I could say a lot more, but I'm going off my head and I don't want to try and repeat stuff other people have already said. If any do evolve, it probably won't be until at least late summer. The three starters are advertized like they themselves along with Pikachu and Axew(kind of) are the pokemon stars this time around. The stars are useually more paced and showcased much more meaning those evolutions won't be rushed.

Why's that? Grovyle evolved to save a Meganium, that was under the care of a Nurse Joy. Emonga is Iris's Pokemon, a main character, I can see it happening.

Emonga doesn't even like Mijumaru. It'll be weird seeing a big Daikenki slobbering over a little squirrel. She obviously likes Kibago.

Emonga doesn't even like Mijumaru. It'll be weird seeing a big Daikenki slobbering over a little squirrel. She obviously likes Kibago.

1. Neither did the Meganium to Sceptile and look at how Sceptile became strong despite losing out on love.

2. Oshawott evolves into Dewott, not Samurott. He could easily get over it by the time he fully evolves (like a reverse Ludicolo?)

3. Emolga is acting so she can get food from Iris, that's all.

1. Neither did the Meganium to Sceptile and look at how Sceptile became strong despite losing out on love.

2. Oshawott evolves into Dewott, not Samurott. He could easily get over it by the time he fully evolves (like a reverse Ludicolo?)

3. Emolga is acting so she can get food from Iris, that's all.

1.Yeah I know thanks for the update.

2.Yeah I know thank you very much for the update.

3.That's not true in all of it. She bonded with Kibago during the lake scene and was happy to get an apple from him.

Back
Top Bottom