• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I want Ash to evolve Gible.

Probably in the Unova league.

I don't think he'd be able to evolve Gible fully into Garchomp in that short amount of time. But if he could, and he brought his best pokemon, that'd be amazing.

Garchomp is unlikely, but Gabite is a real option. Then again perhaps Ash will bring his old team to the competition where he'll be training.

If he brings some of his old pokemon, then I he'd become a top candidate for champion of Unova.

If he fails and goes to Gen. VI, I can be sure he'd evolve Gabite to Garchomp (IF he can evolve Gible first soon :p)
A lot of "ifs," eh?

I don't think he'd be able to evolve Gible fully into Garchomp in that short amount of time. But if he could, and he brought his best pokemon, that'd be amazing.

Evolving once is more than enough for a random Pokémon like Fukamaru.
Plus, in my opinion, Gabite looks better than Gaburias.

I'd rather see his cute and forgotten Bayleaf evolving.
Or at least Magmarashi, Heigani or one of his Unova Pokémon.

Evolving once is more than enough for a random Pokémon like Fukamaru.
Plus, in my opinion, Gabite looks better than Gaburias.

I'd rather see his cute and forgotten Bayleaf evolving.
Or at least Magmarashi, Heigani or one of his Unova Pokémon.

I would like to see quilava and corphish get some loving, but i won't shed a single tear if bayleaf doesn't get any airtime whatsoever. Let some meteor drop from the sky right on top on the green (insert lots and lots of harsh language here) pokemon.

Re: Captures, evolutions and releases.

Talking about Best Wishes rivals. Here are some non-5th Gen Pokemon that fit for them (IMO), due to old Pokemon's returning in BW (games and anime)

- Metagross/Absol/Luxray/Camerupt : They fit to Trip. I will be nuts if Trip owns Metagross surprisingly :)
- Beautifly/Froslass/Milotic : Fit to Burgundy. I think she fits with elegant Pokemon
- Glalie/Abomasnow/Salamence : fit to Georgia. She needs dragon Pokemon for overcoming her hatred with Dragon-Type Pokemon
- Purugly/Machamp/Belossom : fit to Bianca. We all know she likes cute and muscular Pokemon
- Hitmonchan/Tyranitar/Tentacruel : I think this is crazy but they fit to Stephan (I don't have any idea to speculate Stephan's Pokemon)

I think both Metagross and Rentorar fits Kenyan better.
To Bel, anything muscular will work well, like Kairiky. Langley may catch some Steel or Ice Pokémon, hopefully a Gigigiaru, Hassam or Dohtakun.

Well it looks like iris catches that rampaging dragonite. New episode shows her having it. Why does Iris get a kick-ass awesome pokemon? When ash couldn't even get his Gible to evolve.

Lol, she really catches the Kairyu? I am so glad for her.
I don't like the Pokémon version of Barney that much, but is nice to see her with another badass Pokémon...

Why does Iris get a kick-ass awesome pokemon?

Because she is awesome, cute, funny and etc.

Iris should get more dragon types. Ash don't need more pokemon on his team he needs to make the ones he have stronger.

So Iris got a Dragonite huh !
Okay , Its Fine !
But Since Iris got a Dragonite , Ash better get a Garchomp already !
And He better not lose the Junior cup to ether Iris or Trip!!!
Ash already got a Gible !
So , Next time I see him , he better be a Gabite and in the next episode it should become a Garchomp!
NO , ISN'T A ANSWER !
This aren't a excuse- ''Garchomp too powerful for Ash'', ''Garchomp is too good for Ash'' , ''Is not appropriate time for Ash to have a Garchomp''
Iris got herself a Dragonite So Ash better himself a fully evolve psudo Legendary super Dragon Pokemon!

Well it looks like iris catches that rampaging dragonite. New episode shows her having it. Why does Iris get a kick-ass awesome pokemon? When ash couldn't even get his Gible to evolve.

Iris with Dragonite. That's two powerhouses on her team. When is this episode scheduled to air?

I don't think Snivy will evolve, but Oshawott definitely should, so it can be less hideous. Dewott > Oshawott, IMO. I also think Cilan could use another Pokemon, but I don't know what.

And He better not lose the Junior cup to ether Iris or Trip!!!
I do not know, Trip was a punching bag in the last two tournaments (even worst, if you lose against Bianca and using the same pokemon in the two times). I think this time he goes to take revenge or at least will show that he is not in the same level with Cabernet (which is quite degrading). And lastly, the respective rivals weren't confronted at all (no Trip / Ash, Cabernet / Cilan, Georgia / Iris) :( I think Trip is going to kick Ash's ass again :( his dignity is in danger (not that I mind ¬¬)

This aren't a excuse- ''Garchomp too powerful for Ash'', ''Garchomp is too good for Ash'' , ''Is not appropriate time for Ash to have a Garchomp''
To this day I still don't approve Gible replacing Gliscor, and in fact, I don't see any reason to live for him except for causing bashing to the penguin (which I always enjoy XD) but he better justify his existence and evolve D:<

Iris got herself a Dragonite So Ash better himself a fully evolve psudo Legendary super Dragon Pokemon!
is strange, so far Ash has no powerhouse (with the exception of palpitoad (?), but he lacks of screentime), like Sceptyle, Infernape or Charizard (to be a powerhouse, you need two things: first, be full-evolved and second, be traumatized or have attitude problem). If Pignite becomes the ubber beast in Ash's team, I'm going to bark and bite D:<

I don't think Snivy will evolve, but Oshawott definitely should, so it can be less hideous. Dewott > Oshawott, IMO. I also think Cilan could use another Pokemon, but I don't know what.

Miju has too much personality and is too comic to evolve. anyway I hate when a pokemon becomes serious and without personality simply by evolving (like happened with Snorunt-> Glalie). On the other hand, Can you imagine a Feraligatr dancing? I would prefer Corphish evolving.

Here are predictions for Ash's final Unova team and my first post.

Pikachu-herpderp
Unfezant- Done
Krookodile- Done
Leavanny- Done
Boldore- Most likely isnt evolving. But hey, Trip's Gurdurr evolved, so who knows?

Samurott- I have a feeling this is going to happen for some reason, the absence of Samurott in the new opening along with the fact that Bianca has Emboar and Trip has Serperior also point to this. Dewott and Samurott toys being released in October also make me wonder along with Oshawott getting trolled by Piplup and rejected by Meloetta messing with his head. He learned Hydro Pump this early in the new season even though he is still pretty weak but by being pushed past his limit being pressured by Piplup and Meloetta being in trouble. Leading up to something interesting regardless.

Pignite- Either this or Emboar, I see it going either way.
Servine- Seeing Snivy fight Serperior would look stupid.
Scrafty- Will happen between August and the next region imo.
Palpitoad- Won't evolve if Oshawott evolves all the way. Though it could evolve and be treated more as a ground type.

I would love to see charizard again and he and charla have a kid or a egg to give ash.

Um why? So Ash can have a charmander again? That'd be pretty lame and boring

I want palpitoad to evolve, and learn Aqua ring, Earthquake and poison jab. Keep Hydro pump and become a beast

Back
Top Bottom