• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Feb 2013 anime calender. Yes, Ampharos!
Feb2013_zps697f95c7.png

Beartic, Mienshao, and Golbat are confirmed to appear in BW112.

Seviper and Zangoose may or may not belong to Team Plasma. There is also that slight chance of Jessie bringing in Seviper from Kanto.

Same goes for Scolipede; it might be a Team Plasma pokemon.

Mareep and Ampharos might be featured in the Floccesy Ranch during any episode.

There will probably be a Floccesy Ranch episode. It's too bad that everyone in the main cast already has an Electric-type Pokémon.

I'm going to take a guess and say that the Seviper belongs to the female Plasma Grunt, while Zangoose also belongs to a Plasma Grunt.

Aw, I wish Cilan could catch a Mareep if they were to visit Flocessy Ranch, but with Stunfisk in is team that seems rather unlikely.

Am I the only one who dosen't think Ampharous is god's gift? I'd quite like somone to catch that Zangoose

Ampharous is usually a lighthouse pokemon or something for the winter holidays so i doubt anyone will catch it.

Generation V is ruined so there no point discussing about Any capture or Evolution in Unova !
So We should move back to Possible Generation VI anime.
1st Topic ,
What starter Ash should get ?
here the pic-
BAFUzBfCcAAZqjH.jpg:large

BAFVDOoCMAAJIL2.jpg:large

BAFVaOmCQAA6ATq.jpg:large
I chose Fennekin because I always wanted Ash to catch a Pokemon like that !
Ash already has enough Grass starter and I don't approve of the water starter because Ash already has a better frog if he just able to evolve it .

Would love to have Ash with Water starter (that evolves, please!) Cilan with Grass starter and whoever female travelling companion is (probably won't be Iris because she'll go over to training for Opelucid leadership) getting cute Fennekin.

I really want to see the ''T-rex'' Pokemon of Generation VI !
You know , Pokemon like Totodile , Gible and Krookodile.
I don't know the name of their body Shape so I like to call them ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon Or ''Dino shape'' Pokemon.
Anyway , Every Generation Ash catch a ''T-rex Shape'' Pokemon. For Example

Generation I = Charmender
Generation II= Totodile
Generation III= Trecko (Secptile)
Generation IV= Gible
Generation V = Krokorok (Krookodile)

So we need to keep our eye open for another ''T-rex shape'' Pokemon of Generation VI because Ash has highest chance of Capturing it .
Specially since there is no ''T-rex shape'' Pokemon in Generation VI starter !

Even though I hardly doubt that Iris will stay with Ash to Gen VI, I'd definitely pair Ash up with Froakie, Cilan with Fennekin and Iris with Chespin. :>

Fennekin's got classsss, like Cilan. Froakie just seemes like an Ash Pokémon. And Chespin seems a bit wildish, perfect for Iris.

Even though I hardly doubt that Iris will stay with Ash to Gen VI, I'd definitely pair Ash up with Froakie, Cilan with Fennekin and Iris with Chespin. :>

Fennekin's got classsss, like Cilan. Froakie just seemes like an Ash Pokémon. And Chespin seems a bit wildish, perfect for Iris.
I don't like Ash having a Froakie since Ash already has a perfect replacement for him .
Seismitoad , A Pokemon Ash can get if Palpitoad allowed to evolved.
I prefer Fennekin with Ash.
May be, Writer can use Red & Pikachu story in Adventure.
Like a Naughty Fennekin cause trouble for a town-people and Ash catch it.
But it refuges to listen to Ash and Always use Flamethrower On Ash Whenever he try to command him.
Later it start to listen to ash during Battle but still keep its distance from Ash and use flamethrower on Ash whenever it get its chance .
As for Cilan,
I don't want him in the next series because I find him annoying and I'm also tried of seeing A ''Big Brother figure'' following Ash around.
I want a role change in the next series.
I want a Male cast who dizzy , Idiotic and Sarcastic while a female cast who's intelligent , Sensible and short Tempered.

I also want Ash with Fennekin. I think he works really well with Fire starters. (And Fluffykins is my favorite of the trio.)

I also want Ash with Fennekin. I think he works really well with Fire starters. (And Fluffykins is my favorite of the trio.)
I know huh !
Also I heard Fennekin is a Fire/Psychic which make it perfect for Ash since he doesn't have a Psychic type.
Just imagine if Fennekin look like Kirara (Inuyash) .
you know Kirara right
180px-Kirara_%28transformed%29.jpg
Just imagine Ash capturing a Pokemon like that and riding on its back.
Now , That what Kids want to see.
That why the ''Rapidash Episode'' got the highest rating then any other Pokemon.

I don't like Ash having a Froakie since Ash already has a perfect replacement for him .
Seismitoad , A Pokemon Ash can get if Palpitoad allowed to evolved.
I prefer Fennekin with Ash.

I doubt he'll be taking his Palpitoad with him once the new animé starts, though.

Well so far we have had the female companions start with the fire and water starters. So it only make sense that the next one gets the grass one. Therefor either ash gets both Fennekin and Froakie or just one and the 3rd character (probably end up still being Cilan) gets the 3rd.

Ash has set a trend with every other region, and that is he always catches the regional bird and the grass starter. I want him to do neither of these things this time around. I want him to catch Froakie, and I want him to god damn evolve it this time. Since its a frog, Im kind of expecting it to evolve in to either a duel Water/Poison type or a Water/Fighting type. Either would be cool. As long as it isn't marketed as the friggen cutsey shit like Oshawott, it may have a chance. Wouldn't mind him with Fennekin either. It looks pretty cool. But for the love of god do not catch all 3. 2 at the most.

Im betting on a new female cast member to join Ash in the next generation, so she can have the grass one.

If Ash only gets one, then Froakie. Cilan can have Fennekin

With the new region I want Ash to catch a much more interesting Flying type, im sick of the friggen birds. He should also catch a Psychic and a Ghost type. I would love to see how he would work with them. 7 captures at the most, rotating 2 in, 2 out. The writers should be able to handle that, as long as Ash doesn't catch all 3 starters that hog all the screen and team time

Last edited:
I hope the pseudo Legendary Pokemon of Generation VI is cooler then Dragonite & Hydregion !
And I demand that Ash catch that Pseudo legendary Pokemon in its full evolutionary stage !
I don't give a dam care about this being unfair or Ash looking too overpower because of this.
Trip , Iris & Kotetsu has taken away all my sense of fairness from this anime !

Im betting on a new female cast member to join Ash in the next generation, so she can have the grass one.

If Ash only gets one, then Froakie. Cilan can have Fennekin
I want Ash have Fennekin rather then Cilan!
Noway I can accept that annoying guy getting the cooler starter.
If Writer wanted to give Ash a fully evolved water starter then they had their chance in BW !
There no reason for Ash to end up with that weak looking Frog when he can have much better Frog if Palpitoad ever evolved into Seismitoad !
I mean , You can tell that Froakie full evolutionary stage will not be nearest as cool as other Water starter .
Froakie just look cute for little girl so I suppose a girl character should have it.
Off course , For the first time writer can let Ash have 3 fully evolved starter Pokemon.

Last edited:
If they bring Cilan allong with the new gen, and they want to spread the starters over the place again, Cilan probably will get Froakie.

After all, frog legs are delicacies in French, right?

I reckon Ash will catch a Froakie, and I reckon he'll evolve it all the way. I have a good feeling about Froakie.

Back
Top Bottom