• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Wait, I am dreaming or something but Ash having a FULLY Evolved team?@! What the hell are writers doing this saga, first glorifying Ash and having him sweep trainers, then now this?

So right now Ash would have:

- Pikachu
- Ash Greninja
- Talonflame
- Hawlucha
- Noivern

and if that Mega Sceptile is his (which I really hope it is) then that is one really solid team! So excited for it!

Also, interesting that there's no Eevee evo spoilers but I guess that'll just happen at a later time. Personally hoping for Sylveon for Serena.

I predict this team will be the best of all time, surpassing the mighty DP team, OMG!!! you go Ash! *.*

I'm still praying Eevee will end up as an Umbreon even if that seems unlikely and that they'll also use that to evolve Pancham. And I'm totally expecting Braixen to evolve at the very end of XY&Z like May's Blaziken at the end of AG.
Didn't we have a rather convincing hint of Chespin evolving soon? (that VA signatures thing)
I'm almost tempted to predict the entire group will have a fully evolved team by the end, especially if they truly dare evolve Chespin despite being the token cute funny unevolved starter.

If Chespin doesn't evolve maybe the Quilladin is Manon's?

Or the poster only covers a specific amount of time in the anime and Chespin (as well as probably Eevee) will evolve way after the Team Flare arcs.

The Quilladin came from a paper with signatures of all voice actors with their character listed next to them, and ALL of them were main cast members and their Pokémon.
Mairin herself wasn't credited there, so surely her Pokémon wouldn't either. It was all twerps and TRio.
I can only guess we'll probably get Quilladin around early 2016 or so...

The Quilladin came from a paper with signatures of all voice actors with their character listed next to them, and ALL of them were main cast members and their Pokémon.
Mairin herself wasn't credited there, so surely her Pokémon wouldn't either. It was all twerps and TRio.
Which would probably mean that there are more spoilers than the XY&Z poster is showing us, or at least there will be.

And for the very first time Ash doesn't have both grass and fire type Pokémon in his team at once.

It depends on your definition of team. Do you mean Ash's main team in each region once it is complete? Because there are plenty of times when Ash didn't have both a Fire-type and a Grass-type on his team at once, including in DP at the Lily Conference. Ash had Pikachu, Muk, Noctowl, Donphan, Torkoal, and Glalie at the end of DP182.

Going by Bulbapedia's base stats, Ash's team are quite fast

Pikachu: 90
Greninja: 122
Talonflame: 126
Hawlucha: 118
Noivern: 123

If he brings back Sceptile and Mega Evolves, he would be very fast, quite a fast team

Where has Quilladin shown up? Papers?

Going by Bulbapedia's base stats, Ash's team are quite fast

Pikachu: 90
Greninja: 122
Talonflame: 126
Hawlucha: 118
Noivern: 123

If he brings back Sceptile and Mega Evolves, he would be very fast, quite a fast team

Anime doesn't active stats except for exceptions.

The anime does take stats overall. There's a reason why torterra doesn't move much. While stats are part of the anime, it doesn't mean they will respect all of them... I mean pikachu is regarded as special so his stats are probably higher. Pokemon with special abilities don't need speed, such as M-Gardervoir for the champion who can teleport. Stats also do diffrent things in the anime, such as speed only makes the pokemon faster, attack makes it hit harder. In the game these determine who goes first and who can deal more damage.

For Ash's final Pokemon i'm expecting a predictable, bland Skiddo/Bergmite/Phantump to top off his awesome fully evolved team.

I had been hoping that Ash would get a Tyrantrum (yeah right). Noivern is pretty good, but Tyrantrum is better, in my opinion.

Hey People!!! Aren't You all excited for that Ash's Team?
Pikachu
Greninja
Mega Sceptile
Talonflame
Noivern
Howlucha
and Goodra (reserved)?

Back
Top Bottom