• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I wonder why would there be a Shaymin arc. Sinnoh remakes aren't coming before Gen 8.

I never warmed up to Shaymin back in Gen 4, so I'm kinda hating seeing a Shaymin again; why couldn't it have been Celebi tbh. But I'm just happy to see Mallow doing something important again.

Last time they brought a past gen into the cast was luxray but that's because of lack of electric type diversity for Clemont but before that was aipom which evolves to ambiphom next season. So I'm guessing either the next game is a gen 4 remake or shaymin will have a part for the next game since alola doesnt have a grass type scarcity to begin with.

It might mean that Mallow’s mother arc might be continued since Shaymin is the gratitude Pokemon and gratitude is the major theme between Mallow and her mother.

Could be a way of foreshadowing Generation 4 remakes after the 2019 game.

Back
Top Bottom