• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I guess Meltan is here to be the one to use the Steelium-Z and Corkscrew Crash. I actually thought they'd let Pikachu handle that since he has Iron Tail, but whatever.

It's great that he finally has a steel-type. I only wonder if he'll keep it considering that it's a Mythical.

I guess Meltan is here to be the one to use the Steelium-Z and Corkscrew Crash. I actually thought they'd let Pikachu handle that since he has Iron Tail, but whatever.

It's great that he finally has a steel-type. I only wonder if he'll keep it considering that it's a Mythical.
I think that Meltan will be released like Nebby and Poipole were.

After Poipole, I can't really blame people for thinking that Meltan will be released before the league without taking part in any significant battle. However, I'm positive that this time will be different, as: 1)Meltan learned its first move quickly than Poipole, 2) Ash does need more Pokemon for the league and 3) Not all Pokemon who belonged to a pack or group have been released, those are minority: Bulbasaur, Muk, Heracross, Taillow, Treecko, Turtwig, Gligar, Palpitoad, Roggenrola and Rowlet had "families" and weren't released because of that.

3) Not all Pokemon who belonged to a pack or group have been released, those are minority: Bulbasaur, Muk, Heracross, Taillow, Treecko, Turtwig, Gligar, Palpitoad, Roggenrola and Rowlet had "families" and weren't released because of that.

The issue is that none of them were so integrated within their family, to the point that they evolve via fusion.

hey guys i have question
Kiawi pokemon
Turtnatro
Charziard
Morkawk

doesn't he needs three more pokemon in the league?
hopeful
he has three pokemon that fire with mix elements
dragon
'flying
ghost

he might need a water type for Ash Lycanroc, Ground, and fighting type may be though he could use pokemon from his farm but unkown to be true
'

hey guys i have question
Kiawi pokemon
Turtnatro
Charziard
Morkawk

doesn't he needs three more pokemon in the league?
hopeful
he has three pokemon that fire with mix elements
dragon
'flying
ghost

he might need a water type for Ash Lycanroc, Ground, and fighting type may be though he could use pokemon from his farm but unkown to be true
'

Problem with Kiawe is he specializes in Fire types, SM005 said he doesn't do well with water types

What Pokémon he will capture?

After Poipole, I can't really blame people for thinking that Meltan will be released before the league without taking part in any significant battle. However, I'm positive that this time will be different, as: 1)Meltan learned its first move quickly than Poipole, 2) Ash does need more Pokemon for the league and 3) Not all Pokemon who belonged to a pack or group have been released, those are minority: Bulbasaur, Muk, Heracross, Taillow, Treecko, Turtwig, Gligar, Palpitoad, Roggenrola and Rowlet had "families" and weren't released because of that.
I don’t understand what u mean those Pokémon the alolha league why them???????

I don’t understand Ash Rotom hé said he needs one more Pokémon to complete the pokdex of kanto but how did he find trio birds and mewtwo

Also Brock in English dub said check out my partners both Kanto and Alolha geadude. That means he has Gegedue If alolha form

I don’t understand Ash Rotom hé said he needs one more Pokémon to complete the pokdex of kanto but how did he find trio birds and mewtwo

Also Brock in English dub said check out my partners both Kanto and Alolha geadude. That means he has Gegedue If alolha form
Who knows...

No. Only the Kantonian Geodude was his.

Ash Kingler is really Powerful Pokémon of Ash Team. Shouldn’t he be described to be powerful in his page he single handed battle three Pokémon on his own.

Pokémon so why did Brock said alolha gedude as his partners?

Also no official news about Ash Pidgeot ever returning or Primate?

pokemon ash
I was curious does anyone know what other pokemon Ash gave to Pro oak at the first ep1 of sun and moon i think it was 5 but how as Ash Grenigna and Goodra both at Kalos?????

Pokémon so why did Brock said alolha gedude as his partners?
He only adressed the Kantonian Geodude as his partner.
pokemon ash
I was curious does anyone know what other pokemon Ash gave to Pro oak at the first ep1 of sun and moon i think it was 5 but how as Ash Grenigna and Goodra both at Kalos?????
He could've just given their empty Poké Balls to Oak.

Please try to avoid double-posting.

He only adressed the Kantonian Geodude as his partner.

He could've just given their empty Poké Balls to Oak.

Please try to avoid double-posting.
Why will he give empty poke balls though can make sense Possible he was just going on vacation not staying official

What about ash Kingler

Sorry couldn’t get the photo on Netflix but he said it

Why will he give empty poke balls though can make sense Possible he was just going on vacation not staying official

What about ash Kingler
What are you even trying to say? Grammar, please.

The fact that Kingler swept a battle is mentioned on its page. Besides, Ash has many Pokémon that have done way more battling and gotten much more victories than Kingler.

What are you even trying to say? Grammar, please.

The fact that Kingler swept a battle is mentioned on its page. Besides, Ash has many Pokémon that have done way more battling and gotten much more victories than Kingler.
On Ah Pokémon pages how come they not considered to be strong or very strong

Like Ash Charizard, Grenaniga, Goodra, Sceptile, krookadile, And Snorlax arent they the strongest in his team. They not describe to be at all.

Like Gary Blastoise is considered to be his most powerful Pokémon.

I’m surprised Ash Pokémon’s aren’t describe to be strong.

They proven to be really powerful.
Ash Sceptile had battle against Tobias Darkrai and won. Though I’m not sure if he that strong in my opinion though he was stated by Ash to be most determined Pokémon as treecko in second gym.

Back
Top Bottom