• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Satoshi, who won for the first time, will not end the path to the Pokémon Master. When listening to what Matsumoto himself has been playing for Satoshi for more than 20 years, he immediately responded that he was not acting. “To be easy to understand, it means“ do not lie ”. Acting is a lie, but not lie is thought to create realism and empathy for viewers. But I can't deceive myself with a lie, so I already feel a painful feeling. The place of "and" the actor theory.

And “Satoshi is a character in my ideal standing position in that sense, and even if I spend my time in my private life, I ’m told“ Satoshi! ”Let me meet my vision for over 20 years. I thank him for helping me, "he said with embarrassment and thanked me for the encounter with Pokémon. This prove ash might go to galar due to the article below
サトシ役・松本梨香、22年間役作りなし“永遠の10歳”貫く 目指すは「演じない演技」

Hello, guys. Do you think that Ash will formally release Rowlet back into the wild, so that Rowlet could live with its foster family of the Pipipek evolutionary line?

Hello, guys. Do you think that Ash will formally release Rowlet back into the wild, so that Rowlet could live with its foster family of the Pipipek evolutionary line?

I don't think he will but it's a distinct possibility since Rowlet seems close to his adopted family.

question I just had a thought what if the new Neganadel led gladden to mohn to save him

Who is Gladden?

I'm going to assume that all of Ash's Alolan Team with the exception of Naganedel are heading to Oak's lab unless Ash does remain in Alola as Champion

So Ash is confirmed as battling Kukui with his current team and Naganadel, I wonder what team Kukui will have other than Incineroar, Braviary and Lucario

Since it's nearly confirmed that Corviknight is the final stage of the early route flying-type, I now officially hope that Ash (if he continues) ends up getting one in the new series. That bird is badass and it would be so cool for Ash to get one. It also gives him a Pokemon that can Gigantamax, so that's another bonus.

you know I was just thinking since Kukui has lucario and the only pokemon ash has that is super effective against it is Torracat but he has Incineroar and Braviary. Braviary will lose to Pikachu. Pikachu will lose to Incineroar but he also has three other pokemon but we know none of ash's battles are easy what you think?

Back
Top Bottom