• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Thats because they are forms, not new Pokemon. Closest thing he can get is a mon that has a Galarian Evolution, but not a Galarian Form (Looking out Zigzagoon and Linoone, but not Obstagoon).
However, the saga this time isn't set in just Galar, so the old rules do not apply here.

Thats because they are forms, not new Pokemon. Closest thing he can get is a mon that has a Galarian Evolution, but not a Galarian Form (Looking out Zigzagoon and Linoone, but not Obstagoon).
People, in any prior saga would’ve said that Ash would never get a mythical Pokemon, and even when the Sun/Moon series began it was said that Ash will never catch an Ultra Beast. And here we are...

I wish we get to see Ash's Incineroar in action at least once somehow... It was a nice conclusion to the victory for Torracat to evolve after the battle, but it’d be a pity if we don’t see Ash actually using it even once.

Might just be me but in the space of 6 episodes, we've had Meltan and Torracat evolve along with the revelation of Poipole having evolved

It feels a lot in a short space of time
Incineroar evolution is something I don’t think should’ve been skipped. That one's really eventful and a deserved conclusion to the Incineroar-Torracat rivalry.
I was always up for Ash getting Naganadel, but the execution by the writers was eyebrow raising- it was literally a ready-made evolution for the purpose of a plot device. I think this could’ve been rectified if Poipole actually tried to battle when it was around, and evolved during the Necrozma arc when stuck in a situation where battling was absolutely necessary.

Well... I don’t really like Meltan/Melmetal's capture, evolution or anything related to that.. It’d have been better as a Meltan tbh.

The only way I could imagine Ash catching a Galar version would be that it was a Pokemon Type he wanted to catch (really badly) at some point before but didn't for one reason or another and now has an Galar form.

I wonder Ash will trade 29 Tauros for all the Pokemon and leave one Tauros there?
Such as...
  1. Salamence
  2. Lunatone
  3. Flygon
  4. Dragonite
  5. Honedge
  6. Banette
  7. Rhyperior
  8. Houndoom
  9. Lucario
  10. Aerodactyl
  11. Solrock
  12. Magnemite
  13. Gengar
  14. Eevee
  15. Metagross
  16. Sharpedo
  17. Golisopod
  18. Drapion
  19. Scizor
  20. Sneasel
  21. Kommo-o
  22. Aggron
  23. Beedrill
  24. Sableye
  25. Hydreigon
  26. Bronzong
  27. Claydol
  28. Steelix
  29. Nincada

I personally don't see Ash getting rid of any of his Tauros

The latest episode sees Naganedel return home through the Ultra Wormhole

A bit annoyed that it returned only to be for the full battle against Kukui

2dz5xx1ba9v31.jpg

Ash may well get a Sobble

The trailer for the new series shows Ash and Gou with the Kanto starters, wonder if this means Gou will catch one

I doubt Ash will as he already owns them

Last edited:
Ash never caught an Alolan form Pokemon, but maybe this time he'll catch a Galarian form Pokemon.
I don’t know so far none of them fit ash

I personally don't see Ash getting rid of any of his Tauros

The latest episode sees Naganedel return home through the Ultra Wormhole

A bit annoyed that it returned only to be for the full battle against Kukui

Ash may well get a Sobble

The trailer for the new series shows Ash and Gou with the Kanto starters, wonder if this means Gou will catch one

I doubt Ash will as he already owns them
I hope he gets sobble and evolves it. I don’t want a rowlet situation again, especially if they give him grookey.

I wonder Ash will trade 29 Tauros for all the Pokemon and leave one Tauros there?
Such as...
  1. Salamence
  2. Lunatone
  3. Flygon
  4. Dragonite
  5. Honedge
  6. Banette
  7. Rhyperior
  8. Houndoom
  9. Lucario
  10. Aerodactyl
  11. Solrock
  12. Magnemite
  13. Gengar
  14. Eevee
  15. Metagross
  16. Sharpedo
  17. Golisopod
  18. Drapion
  19. Scizor
  20. Sneasel
  21. Kommo-o
  22. Aggron
  23. Beedrill
  24. Sableye
  25. Hydreigon
  26. Bronzong
  27. Claydol
  28. Steelix
  29. Nincada
What?! He’s not gonna get of rid of 29 of his Tauros just for some completely random Pokémon. I mean seriously can you really see ash with a bronzong or a rhyperior or even a solrock.

Back
Top Bottom