• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Still, we have no idea if or how many of these will be new ones caught by Gou or connected to some other character.

TR should showcase some of them (they already did with Gyarados).

Yeah, TR had a Gyarados from the gacha, so maybe it will reappear?
I can't make out everything in the SuMo play set at that size, but I think they were all recurring Pokémon?

I think Garchomp was the only one that wasn't on the main cast.

*Charizard and Blastoise but no Venusaur. If they're Ash's though it would make sense since Bulbasaur has a job at Oak's and doesn't want to evolve.

I doubt it is Ash's (these seem like random Pokemon). Bulbasaur and Squirtle seem to appear on the second key visual (and perhaps the first, but that one isn't as clear). Granted, they gave Ash a Dragonite, but I never see those two ever evolving.

What I don’t get is why they made promotional material for a Dragonair when we got a Dragonite.
I assume it's because it was introduced as a Dragonair but it is a little weird, though we also had Dragonite on the poster and that one puzzle. I'd assumed after 10's preview that Ash was going to capture Dragonair but it would evolve early on.

I don't like type overlap even though it's happened before so I really hope the writing staff keeps that to a minimum with Ash in this series. That said I think that Ash getting either Eevee or Riolu is becoming more plausible with the new merchandise that's coming out.
I don't think that either of them are happening.

SS011 has ended with no new captures for Go

Nobody caught Gengar though all of Go's Wurmple evolved into Cascoon which was funny to see, especially his reaction

Guess we can expect three Dustox in the near future

I’m hoping for Pokémon series won’t be any more side shows like that episode with Pokémon race of piplup like those just do episodes of battles and important for characters to evolve stuff like that no more episode that not important

I’m hoping for Pokémon series won’t be any more side shows like that episode with Pokémon race of piplup like those just do episodes of battles and important for characters to evolve stuff like that no more episode that not important
Those are not side show episodes. They're filler episodes. And filler episodes are unavoidable. They've always been a thing (not just in Pokémon), and they always will be.

Well, he has a point. Both episode 8 and 9 literally turned CotDs into main characters and shafted said actual main characters (especially for the Ho-oh episode, that's a worse offender). You might as well have not had Ash and Gou in them at all, and nothing much would have changed in those episodes.
There are good kind of filler episodes too. Also, I don't think this is the correct thread to talk about this.

Interesting.
Very interesting.
*Charizard and Blastoise but no Venusaur. If they're Ash's though it would make sense since Bulbasaur has a job at Oak's and doesn't want to evolve.
*Gyarados
*Garchomp
*Greninja

It'd be pretty funny if a bunch of Ash's old Pokémon start rapidly evolving like Brock's Zubat.
Still, we have no idea if or how many of these will be new ones caught by Gou or connected to some other character.

I wish people would take their mind off Ash's Squirtle evolving, since in-lore wise, it doesn't make sense for it to evolve (Bromance with Bulbasaur and leader of the Squirtle Squad would be weird for it to be a Blastoise).

I wish people would take their mind off Ash's Squirtle evolving, since in-lore wise, it doesn't make sense for it to evolve (Bromance with Bulbasaur and leader of the Squirtle Squad would be weird for it to be a Blastoise).

Squirtle never said he didn't want to.
Though I'd much rather Totodile fully evolve over Squirtle

I'm pretty sure that he just wanted to defeat it.
But that means he will catch it?
Also shouldn’t that Pokémon has its own page since returning
It seems to be double comfired by Main characters and at the ending

love to see it’s personality
Seems strong enough to handle Ash pikachu and continue the battle with good stamina and endurance
was this Pokémon getting stronger or something seems to absorbing the heat to get more powerful
I wonder why he was attacking everyone

Back
Top Bottom