• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I was curious in that battle tournament ep 7 of new series

that guy who uses Myightyena against GO Pokémon did it get stronger for defeating both pokemon
I forgot how anime is compared to the game
If go Syther beat myightyena will it get enough strength to weaken hariyama for Scorbunny

Ash says that Gengar is really strong, Go says that he wants to catch it, and then Ash adds that they'll compete over it next time. So I guess that Ash is interested in Gengar, but I doubt that either one of them will win the competition.

Ash says that Gengar is really strong, Go says that he wants to catch it, and then Ash adds that they'll compete over it next time. So I guess that Ash is interested in Gengar, but I doubt that either one of them will win the competition.
What about the other comments I said

What about the other comments I said
1. I don't know how Bulbapedia is run. Technically, Gengar isn't confirmed to be recurring until it actually returns, as likely as that may be.
2. Maybe the lab used to be Gengar's home and it doesn't like other people staying there. The Moon Pokedex entry is especially interesting: "It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans."

1. I don't know how Bulbapedia is run. Technically, Gengar isn't confirmed to be recurring until it actually returns, as likely as that may be.
2. Maybe the lab used to be Gengar's home and it doesn't like other people staying there. The Moon Pokedex entry is especially interesting: "It apparently wishes for a traveling companion. Since it was once human itself, it tries to create one by taking the lives of other humans."
oh

how did u feel about Ash mr mine and dragonite

still feel weird we never knew ash had me mine andnever use in battles in the past

Who even said that a Wartortle couldn’t hypothetically lead a Squirtle squad? This isn’t the "Team Squirtle"/"Team Wartortle" from the Orange Island episode where all members have to be on a specific evolution stage.

I'd have really liked Ivysaur/Wartortle or both, seeing that they’re my favourite stages of their respectice

The writers should have made Bulbasaur evolve into Ivasaur in Kanto and stay that way because if Squirtle evolves, he would lose his gang.
I like both of them the way they are now.Although it wouldn't bother me if one of them or both evolve.From my point of view the starters they should have evolved are snivy and oshawott.Servine/Serperior any would have been fine.And Ash with a goofy and strong Samurott would have been just awesome.

Much as I would love Ash to finally have a Ghost type, if the Gengar from SS011 does get caught, would like it to be Koharu
I Honestly think Koharu will choose a career path we have never seen before. One that does not care about catching pokémon.
And with my thoughts, that leaves us with 3 scenarios
Ash catches it and it has a very good friend in Koharu
Koharu befriends it and it stays like this forever
Ash catches it, but after some time he gives it to Koharu
This is my opinion

Rowlet was far worse.
At least Oshawott could evolve into Dewott and keep that persona easily
I don't think Rowlet was worse than Oshawott as a comedic relief. As a matter of fact, I find Oshawott the worst comedic relief in the franchise until now. Besides, Rowlet could also keeep that persona easily if it meant to evolve. Rowlet is not all about hiding in Ash's backpack, afterall.

What's happening with you guys? Other than his very last remaining Pikachu, I just want to know why you think Ash has not actually left all his Alolan party Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, but only at Professor Kukui's home instead? Please let me know the reason, thanks.

What's happening with you guys? Other than his very last remaining Pikachu, I just want to know why you think Ash has not actually left all his Alolan party Pokémon at Professor Oak's Laboratory, but only at Professor Kukui's home instead? Please let me know the reason, thanks.
we literally see them outside with the classmates as Ash is leaving Alola, and later we see Rowlet and Lycanroc sleeping at Kukui’s.

I think Ash will bring reserves to the dome while using them.
Imagine, he needs melmetal, he calls upon him, he brings it with him to the dome.
I really think this is how everything will roll out. Little by little. Introduction per introduction. After that, we see them all the time and will also be recalls to those episodes.

Back
Top Bottom