• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I hope that birb is theirs but only time will tell and I’m not gonna let myself get trolled...

Also, it’s a different canon to the anime. Make of that what you will...

New merchandise for the anime

ER2f4yYXsAEtflm

ER2f5KQXsAASeUI

There is no doubt that a greater than average amount of Gengar merch is being produced. It could mean a capture, yes. But it could also just mean that it becomes a prominent recurring Pokemon. Purin and Kiteruguma prove that you can be a popular, heavily merchandised plushie mon without having to be captured.

There is no doubt that a greater than average amount of Gengar merch is being produced. It could mean a capture, yes. But it could also just mean that it becomes a prominent recurring Pokemon. Purin and Kiteruguma prove that you can be a popular, heavily merchandised plushie mon without having to be captured.

It can also be marketed to death for Twillight Wings, just like Machamp was before it appeared. We really can't say for sure anymore due to that Machamp marketing.

It can also be marketed to death for Twillight Wings, just like Machamp was before it appeared. We really can't say for sure anymore due to that Machamp marketing.
These merchandises are for the main anime though. The logo on these merchandises is the main anime's, not Twilight Wings's.

The main anime's logo

Pocket_Monsters_new_series_logo.png

Twilight Wings's logo

Twilight_Wings_logo_Japanese.png

Twilight_Wings_logo.png

I hope that birb is theirs but only time will tell and I’m not gonna let myself get trolled...

Also, it’s a different canon to the anime. Make of that what you will...
Cramorant is the Pokémon of Coco I think...
F0FAD7E7-A0EB-4333-B050-21BC44F3AFCF.jpeg

@Jez I think anything is possible at this stage, so trying not to set any expectations although I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the idea of Uu as a Rocket mon :p

It's possible that nobody owns Cramorant and it's basically just one of those Pokémon that will follow TR around without it getting caught.

Well the movie isn't canon anyways so I don't see why it matters. That same Cramorant won't appear in the main anime under TR's care.

With Go catching a Cubone, I'm curious to see if he takes it with him to Alola to get it to become an Alolan Marowak, only for it to evolve in the day giving us a normal Marowak

I don't think he will. We got Alolan Marowak last series, so i think we get a regular one this series. However, i do think Go will either take his Mantyke with him, or it evolves before Alola and then takes his Mantine with him, as has been hinting at on the poster. However, Gou might get another Alolan Form as his capture though (This is how he can get a Muk without it being a regular one and clashing with Ash's).

It’s pretty clear that they don’t care about past series Pokémon clashing with Go's captures since he got a Butterfree and Tailow.
u mean he will get alolah form of muk and normal muk thats not so bad
i was curious who will capture gengar will it be ash or go
i hope ash not go

If Ash gets Riolu and Chimchar evolves, then he'll have two fighting types!
Isn't two flying types enough?
He has Primeape

The anime has had too many Gyarados as is. If anything, Paul should capture a Kingdra.
Paul isn’t in the series
Also next episode u think ash or go who will capture gengar

I don't think he will. We got Alolan Marowak last series, so i think we get a regular one this series. However, i do think Go will either take his Mantyke with him, or it evolves before Alola and then takes his Mantine with him, as has been hinting at on the poster. However, Gou might get another Alolan Form as his capture though (This is how he can get a Muk without it being a regular one and clashing with Ash's).
Gou must catch a Remoraid in order to evolve Mantyke.

Back
Top Bottom