• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

counterpart in Pikachu
Probably not because he already has Pikachu, Eevee's counterpart. I see either Koharu getting one or a completely new member to the cast that might travel alongside Ash and Go (whether it be one from the games or a brand new character from outside of the games, we don't know yet).
Um..Isn't it Jolteon, the evolved form pikachu's counterpart?

I wonder if Go's Raboot will fully evolve. It surprised me by evolving from Scorbunny last week and now I think that anything is possible for the little fire rabbit.

Of God please no. Raboot is edgy enough already and Cinderace looks like... a word I'm not allowed to use because there may be children around. It's just an all around overrated Pokemon that looks awful and I'd rather see Raboot skulk around for the remainder of the series.

Of God please no. Raboot is edgy enough already and Cinderace looks like... a word I'm not allowed to use because there may be children around. It's just an all around overrated Pokemon that looks awful and I'd rather see Raboot skulk around for the remainder of the series.
The Ember it uses being basically a proto Pyro Ball strongly hints towards it evolving eventually.

This is just my wishful thinking.
I really want to have an episode where Ash & Gou help their Pokemons evolve through trading (Ash with Boldore & Gou with Scyther), then they will trade back after the evolution.
Don’t they need metal coat for scyther

There's an Eevee coming, but I wouldn't bet on Ash getting it. With Eevee being akin to Pikachu, it makes more sense to give it to a co-star.

Yup. It should go to Go (ha...no pun intended), especially if Raboot (later Cinderace) becomes a traditional ace like Charizard or Sceptile.

That isn't much of a problem; when they wanted to evolve Gligar they just had Gary show up and give Ash a Razor Fang, after all.
I think trade stupid for evolution just evolve naturally

How powerful is Gou other fire Pokémon Darmination it’s really strong but also bulky to Scorbunny and was effect of its evolving to act differently
It not even mention about Gou darmination

Considering Raboot's ember is a miniature version of pyro ball, there's no doubt its going to evolve, otherwise I'd fail to see why they didn't just give it blaze kick.
Yeah they should have given blaze kick. Normally
I’d be fine with a Pokémon evolving, but this evolution was way too fast.

I wonder if Raboot will try to settle things with Darmanitan.
Darmanitan was the one provoking it when it was a Scorbunny after all.
There's no way Raboot will just forget about those moments.

Cinderace is awesome and no one can convince me otherwise. And its Raboot's mini Pyro Ball strongly hints towards a second evolution.

New merchandise. Riolu appears again.
It seems the merchandises for Riolu, Sirfetch'd and Raboot will be released in June while the ones for the other 2 starters and Morpeko will be released in July.
Edited:*in

ETi6YTKWoAEXRfM

Last edited:
New merchandise. Riolu appears again.
It seems the merchandises for Riolu, Sirfetch'd and Raboot will be released in June while the ones for the other 2 starters and Morpeko will be released in July.
Edited:*in

ETi6YTKWoAEXRfM

Please, Sirfetch'd, Thwackey and Drizzle for Ash. Morpeko can go to Gou. Riolu can go either way.

The merchandise scan isn't even related to the anime though right? Because I was previously told that unless a merchandise list has the anime's stamp/logo, it isn't related to the anime. Also at this point most of us are sure that either Ash and Go will catch a Riolu because the darn thing keeps showing up in every other scan these days...

Cinderace is awesome and no one can convince me otherwise. And its Raboot's mini Pyro Ball strongly hints towards a second evolution.

I sure as hell didn't try to convince anyone that Cinderace is terrible. I was replying to someone else and simply stating my own opinion on the species. o_O

The merchandise scan isn't even related to the anime though right? Because I was previously told that unless a merchandise list has the anime's stamp/logo, it isn't related to the anime. Also at this point most of us are sure that either Ash and Go will catch a Riolu because the darn thing keeps showing up in every other scan these days...

I sure as hell didn't try to convince anyone that Cinderace is terrible. I was replying to someone else and simply stating my own opinion on the species. o_O

Just about all merchandise is related to the anime. It is, after all, a show designed to sell merchandise. If merchandise of them is being released around that time, then they are likely going to appear in the anime before or around the time said merchandise is released.

Just about all merchandise is related to the anime. It is, after all, a show designed to sell merchandise. If merchandise of them is being released around that time, then they are likely going to appear in the anime before or around the time said merchandise is released.
Adding onto this, I don't think these Pokemon would be getting advertised from merchandise if they weren't going to appear in the PM2019 anime.

The thing is though, we've had many instances in the past of merch being released that isn't actually tied to the anime. And seeing as how we've had almost 100 different Pokemon shown on recent merch listings and scans, it's really hard to imagine all of those Pokemon appearing in the anime soon (although getting new episode titles would help clear up which ones might show up in the next month or two).

I think Riolu, Sobble and Grookey are pretty much guaranteed to appear soon though based on how many products are coming out with their pictures on them.

Back
Top Bottom