• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

And whats the point in them researching Mega Evolution when Ash can just call Misty and Brock to tell Sakuragi everything.

I mean, they have lives of their own and can't be expected to drop everything just to help some professor that they've never met before.

Pokémon Go darmination doesn’t have update on its profile it appeared in ep 17 being bully Pokémon to Scorbunny

Well i'm between Riolu and Sobble obviously.

But I dont know and egg born pokémon with the exception of Togepi and maybe Shiron is a kinda lazy way to give Ash a Pokémon ,specially in a series that suposedly takes places arround the world.

One good thing about this is that Pokémon since he/she is a baby he will get a little bit of development.

Also BTW Dragonite has done a lot of things recently huh ;)
It’s not a munclax that be awful idea of writers because ash has Snorlax
It be funny to be Tyrgou the pre evolved fighter Pokémon to fit for catching Kanto Pokémon he did try to catch Hitmolie when we say good bye to Ash primeape

New merchandise for the anime.
EUgnE79U8AIyYNI

If I were to guess Ash gets Sobble and Koharu gets Morpeko (unfortunately... she’s been extremely dull so far compared to the endless potential Marnie had).

Yay Sobble!! I feel sorry for Grookey fans though...

tbh, i think Ash gets Grookey as well eventually, but they might give it later too him and develop Sobble first.

If I were to guess Ash gets Sobble and Koharu gets Morpeko (unfortunately... she’s been extremely dull so far compared to the endless potential Marnie had).

Yay Sobble!! I feel sorry for Grookey fans though...
For me, I don't think that Ash is guaranteed to get Sobble.

So not hyped for Ash getting Water-type starter #5, I wanted Go to catch all Galar starters to mirror Ash getting all 3 in Kanto/Johto/Unova. Too bad.

Also it looks like Go may catch the mandatory PikaClone this series.

So not hyped for Ash getting Water-type starter #5, I wanted Go to catch all Galar starters to mirror Ash getting all 3 in Kanto/Johto/Unova. Too bad.

Also it looks like Go may catch the mandatory PikaClone this series.
What we do know for sure is that it’s personality won’t be like any of them. A Pokemon is a character beyond the type of moves it uses.

What we do know for sure is that it’s personality won’t be like any of them. A Pokemon is a character beyond the type of moves it uses.
Every Pokémon can have unique personality but not every Pokémon can have unique typing.

If Ash gets Sobble then I have no choice but hope he'll get a Grookey too. Grookey is my favorite Galar starter (and part of one of the best looking starter lines since the Hoenn trio) and I'd rather have Rillaboom as his "regional ace" than Inteleon. Ash didn't have a fully-evolved Grass-type starter since Sinnoh.

Last edited:
Go owning Morpeko doesn't mean Marnie won't appear, they could change her ace. See Gladion (first appearance), Shauna, Tierno, Trevor, etc. Or they could make it shiny like Acerola's Mimikyu.

You clearly haven't played the Sword/Shield games, because there's a reason Marnie has Morpeko instead of any other Pokemon as her ace. With Gladion, they still kept his Silvally plotline from the games so there wasn't that much of an issue there, and Silvally was also technically an ace. Shauna, Tierno and Trevor were minor characters. Mimikyu was still Acerola's even if the coloration was different.

Please don't judge what I have or haven't done, that sounded very aggressive. Also, the anime is known for change character histories all the time, Leon is more known for winning the Champions Cup than for being the Galar champion unlike the games.

Back
Top Bottom