• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I think it is counted as a team member, Ash used Mimey in that battle against that guy in Hoenn I know he hasn’t used it recently but I think Mimey is counted as a team member
I think mimey is more of a tutor than an actual member of ash’s team because there was a magazine scan showcase ash’s Pokémon and mr mime wasn’t in it.

Why on earth did people think Ash wouldn't get a Galarian starter?
Because of how long it took him to catch a galar Pokémon and how most of his team so far are kanto Pokémon

But that still won't stop him from using one or more unevolved Pokemon this saga.
That rowlet is garbage

Is it only me or the !animeGrookey (The anime artworks) seems chubbier compared to the games and official art? It makes the thing look cuter so I hope that’s how it appears in the anime.
Yeah, I don't know why it's like that, but for some reason the writers made Grookey out to look like a chunky monkey. It's already really cute, but I honestly think that chubbiness makes Grookey look even cuter.

I think I hear Grookey outside my room. I think it wants to beat me to death with its stick for that comment I just made. *runs and hides* (if you don't hear from me after I post this, you'll know why)

Back
Top Bottom