• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Given Greninja's popularity on the polls and the fact that Ash's Greninja (not to be confused with Ash-Greninja) is still relevant amongst the fandom. It would reputation suicide if they pulled bait moves like with the earlier episodes.

I also doubt that Gou will get the Galarian Farfetch'd, he already has a regular one and the Galar variant has been described to be battle oriented, not to mention the amount of hype long before this series that hoped Ash would get a Sirfetch'd.
Gou has already been foreshadowed to get Galaran Farfetch'd, with his comment in one of the earlier episodes that the Kantonian variant can't evolve.

Doesn't necessarily mean that he has to get the Galar variant. Documenting, studying and observing it would be more than enough instead of letting one of the more popular Gen 8 Pokemon waste away after being used for just 1 small plot point (which wasn't even the main focus of the episode it was first brought up in).
You can say the same thing about all of Gou's Pokemon, and it is also even implied that he will catch a Morpeko.

If Go gets Galarian Farfetch'd, it should not be kept in the Sakuragi dome, since it clearly has a battle oriented personality. It’s high time they give him a permanent team with some rotating members.

It'd be a lot better if TRio got their own permanent captures while the different-Pokémon-per-episode thing was done by Go instead of the gacha.

Sirfetch'd and Ash are made for each other.

Not really. And please don't use the it's a battler excuse because practically all fully evolved Pokemon are by default good battlers. Ash catching another Fighting-type when he already has Riolu would leave a sour taste in my mouth. Let's see some more type diversity please.

Not really. And please don't use the it's a battler excuse because practically all fully evolved Pokemon are by default good battlers. Ash catching another Fighting-type when he already has Riolu would leave a sour taste in my mouth. Let's see some more type diversity please.
And Ash might end up catching Kubfu. I don't think that they would give Ash three Fighting-types with completely identical personalities. It would be like Ash catching the same Pokemon three times.

Last edited:
And Ash might end up catching Kubfu. I don't think that they would give Ash three Fighting-types with completely identical personalities. It would be like Ash catching the same Pokemon three times.
I would see ash get the single fist form of Kubfu's evolution, since the other one is more calm and stragetic like Go

Look like we have new episode titles (the air date is unknown though, because of coronavirus)

EXd-JAGVcAAwUzv

SS029 sees the team dealing with an injured Pidove that Yamper finds

Would like to see Koharu get it as Yamper appears to be jealous

And it seems also that Koharu takes care off it, which can push her into the direction of her goal, becoming a Pokemon Doctor (Which automatically opens a path for Brock to make an appearance at some point).

And it seems also that Koharu takes care off it, which can push her into the direction of her goal, becoming a Pokemon Doctor (Which automatically opens a path for Brock to make an appearance at some point).
I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.

Back
Top Bottom