• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I personally hope her goal doesn’t have too much to do with Pokémon... maybe writing about Ash and Go's research in a book? I don’t see her becoming a coordinator, battler, going on catching sprees or becoming a Pokémon doctor.

I personally hope her goal doesn’t have too much to do with Pokémon... maybe writing about Ash and Go's research in a book? I don’t see her becoming a coordinator, battler, going on catching sprees or becoming a Pokémon doctor.
I always thought she’d be a journalist like she’d want to research what makes people connect with Pokémon and how it affects their lives.

Can't really understand why Goh still has scorbunny in the merchandise. Oh well...
After the outcome of the Alola League was revealed early they have become very, very dedicated to avoiding spoilers.:p
They just want to have their cake and eat it too by having Scorbunny evolve in the anime but still feature it in merch.

With Sobble and Grookey both being next to Pikachu in two of those pics, I wonder if that means Ash is getting both? Or maybe it means nothing, lol.

Also, Grookey looks pissed. It just wants to appear in the anime already, dammit.

Normally I would say that a Pokemon being close to Ash is a sign that he'll get it but then I remembered the Eevee situation from Sun/Moon and that shows that not all Pokemon shown close to him will be caught by him.

Think the Galarian Farfetch'd in those trailers would work for a Ash Mon? I know we all default to Goh, but I feel a SirFetch'd wouldn't be bad with Ash.

I wanted Ash to get a Sirfetch'd, but I don't think they'd give him Galarian Farfetch'd so soon after Riolu.

I stopped trying to guess this series when his first mon was a Dragonite personally....eh still hoping for a Ralts...

Back
Top Bottom