• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

Hi guys, please dont push me out. I hope you and your family all safe we lost member from the corna virus. Please be safe out their

Know im been asking many times about Gou darmination that fire pokemon and Gou fire rabbit pokemon but everyone keeps pushing me out.

I was curious about the fire rabbit that needs to update version on its personality that it was acting of teenager personality because it was being mistreated by Gou other fire pokemon as a bully. It caused go fire rabbit to be more serious not goofy so it can be tougher in battles and against other pokemon.

Gou darmination hasn't been updated as it showed some of its personality that was mistreatments against the scobunny for not having fire types moves. it was also the caused to make scorbunny evovled

I was curious about the fire rabbit that needs to update version on its personality that it was acting of teenager personality because it was being mistreated by Gou other fire pokemon as a bully. It caused go fire rabbit to be more serious not goofy so it can be tougher in battles and against other pokemon.
It’s there in the article just worded differently.
After evolving, Raboot became more aloof, and it seems to have grown emotionally distant to Goh, as seen when it did not celebrate their victory over Team Rocket with him. It also appears to have developed a greater interest in Pokémon battles. In JN018, Raboot was quick to put up a disinterested front while Goh watched Ash's battle with Visquez. However, by the middle of the match, Raboot was watching the battle closely, and after Ash won, it seemed pleased. Despite this, by the time Pikachu came to greet it, it had composed itself again. Raboot has grown to prefer keeping its emotions hidden; in JN022, when it reconciled with Goh, it became embarrassed when Goh noticed it was smiling under its face covering. Raboot is shown to be a good dancer, using agile movments with its hands, feet, and ears to breakdance, even accenting its movements with fire.

And if you have any issues with a Bulbapedia Pokemon page you’re can bring up the issue on its Talk/Discussion page. From this:. CCF62EBA-0CEA-4348-B4D2-997FDFC4AC93.jpeg

Since this episode came out some of Pokémon personality was shown will they have some updates on Gou Pokémon’s please. It feels strange that fans don’t add anything on them. I can’t because everyone delete me out of the Talk page.
so can someone add some updates by now please

That's because Gou's Pokemon are far too numerous in such a short span and they're considered minor characters. Minor characters who only appear every now and then don't get their own pages (just like the temporary or ride Pokemon Ash has had). Just because they displayed some tiny amount of personality or quirks doesn't mean they get their own pages, not unless they start having major moments, which only Raboot will for the foreseeable future.I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Hopefully when Marnie debuts.
I mean can be added on the profile not personality just added more to the Pokémon like what they did

That's because Gou's Pokemon are far too numerous in such a short span and they're considered minor characters. Minor characters who only appear every now and then don't get their own pages (just like the temporary or ride Pokemon Ash has had). Just because they displayed some tiny amount of personality or quirks doesn't mean they get their own pages, not unless they start having major moments, which only Raboot will for the foreseeable future.I hope this is simple enough for you to understand.

Hopefully when Marnie debuts.
It is implied that Morpeko will join the main cast.

At least give pinser some information like He nervousness makes unable to battle. He was likey defense against Gou with Ash in his first episode for its territory Or startled to fight back

What about Gou sand crockadile pokemon it was showing personality with that ghost pokemon

beedrill was very angry of food be stolen then shown to be ok with Ash leaving his arm on ash shoulder

tailow shown you be careful to split in half of the food that it and Sparrow had found :)

farfetch that other normal/flying Pokémon was thinking of eating it’s own main weapon but realized it was part of it and was scared of tailow and sparrow who wanted to eat it.

pinser shown you be concerned Pokémon to stop other for fighting as he rejects of battles

ghost Pokémon being misgivious to play with other Pokémon then came up idea with sand crock that If they help others of Gou Pokémon they get all their food in future but planes failed

Giant raid Pokémon Golurk has shielded three caccon Pokémon from harm.

you guys say it’s not enough personality to be shown because it’s one episode but they proven a lot guys

I think you should added I don’t care their own profile pages I mean just add on information on them. That’s all because it’s waiste not to show what they have for other fans that trying to read them on the official website and not many fans comes here on this site and it’s going to be tough for readers to see this all

I guess they could have there own Pages on the Pedia but you should ask to the guys who are in charge of the anime section of the bulbapedia not us, we are just people from arround the world that make coments of the pokemon anime.

I will repeat what I said in the episode review discussion. I think that is all you are going to see of this Pokemon you can kiss them goodbye cause if Go continues catching Pokemon they are going to be disapaering and be nothing more than background characters.

It's plausible to have development for 100 pokemon or even more? Seeing how well they handled 10 pokemon in Black&White I really have my doubts.

I guess they could have there own Pages on the Pedia but you should ask to the guys who are in charge of the anime section of the bulbapedia not us, we are just people from arround the world that make coments of the pokemon anime.

I will repeat what I said in the episode review discussion. I think that is all you are going to see of this Pokemon you can kiss them goodbye cause if Go continues catching Pokemon they are going to be disapaering and be nothing more than background characters.

It's plausible to have development for 100 pokemon or even more? Seeing how well they handled 10 pokemon in Black&White I really have my doubts.
Mishivious and sand crock got updated not the others

Stantler and Purople nidoking I forgot the name pokemon defend oddish and female version of needelqueen from Beedrill be accused of thieves from Beedril.

Ekans shown you joyed taking baths from Gou

Pinsier shown a lot of personality as it rather hold on to flowers,caring other Pokémon and try to prevent Pokémon fighting

Tailow shown to share half of the food with Sparrow
Majior events for that ep Grimer shown Poison gas and Parasect shown it’s moved with its claw

Mishivious and sand crock got updated not the others

Stantler and Purople nidoking I forgot the name pokemon defend oddish and female version of needelqueen from Beedrill be accused of thieves from Beedril.

Ekans shown you joyed taking baths from Gou

Pinsier shown a lot of personality as it rather hold on to flowers,caring other Pokémon and try to prevent Pokémon fighting

Tailow shown to share half of the food with Sparrow
Majior events for that ep Grimer shown Poison gas and Parasect shown it’s moved with its claw
Please dude, search a little for the Pokémon names. You are in a Pokémon forum, talking about the anime with a fiery will, and then you say things like purople and sand crock. If you are viewing their pages you have their names right there.
Not trying to shame anyone, but I Honestly think that being able to research something before talking about it is a good behaviour to have about life in general

Please dude, search a little for the Pokémon names. You are in a Pokémon forum, talking about the anime with a fiery will, and then you say things like purople and sand crock. If you are viewing their pages you have their names right there.
Not trying to shame anyone, but I Honestly think that being able to research something before talking about it is a good behaviour to have about life in general
You are right. I’ll do better :)

but what I’m saying most of them shown some of personality like Misdreavus andSandile.

I do see their updated, Beedrill didn’t get update, Stantler didn’t get updated for defending two other Pokémon from Beedrill, also make Nidoran defend the female version also defended Oddish

that’s what I’m trying to say many Pokémon on this episode should get updated so readers can see it :) be great update

Last edited:
You are right. I’ll do better :)

but what I’m saying most of them shown some of personality like Misdreavus andSandile.

I do see their updated, Beedrill didn’t get update, Stantler didn’t get updated for defending two other Pokémon from Beedrill, also make Nidoran defend the female version also defended Oddish

that’s what I’m trying to say many Pokémon on this episode should get updated so readers can see it :) be great update
I agree with you. In this forum you have bulbapedia sections where you can suggest said update

Back
Top Bottom