• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I agree with you. In this forum you have bulbapedia sections where you can suggest said update
But why do I have too. Can’t you or others do it. If I do it I’ll get block because I do it wrong.
besides I wouldn’t know what to write

It have been only 26 hours since the episode aired and even less hours since the episode have been subbeed. Understand that these people have other things in life than update the wiki and they probably do not earn money doing that Ok?

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going to block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Also please try saying the names of the Pokemon instead of descriptions, in this forum you do not have to spell or write like you are in a university career cause lots of people come from non-english speaking countries but atleast try to make it easy for us to understand.

Last edited:
It have been only 26 hours since the episode aired and even less hours since the episode have been subbeed. Understand that these people have other things in life than update the wiki and they probably do not earn money doing that Ok?

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going yo block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Also please try saying the names of the Pokemon instead of descriptions, in this forum you do not have to spell or write like you are in a university career cause lots of people come from non-english speaking countries but atleast try to make it easy for us to understand.
I try in the past they say I need better english and grammar so hurts to be treated like that
But thank u for understanding
They say I don’t know grammer or English at all. Why treat people like that. I hate when they you need to learn better grammer. Why not say
“I’m doing my best to understand what you saying, but can you try again explaining more descriptive?” No one has good Grammar

Last edited:
@MegaGreninga Can I ask where are you from?

English like most of things in these life is learnable if you put effort in it. Try watching subbed movies in english and learning some grammar and one day you will realize you don't even need the subs. That's how I learned it.

Also the problem you may have with the pokemon names is that maybe their names in your language is different. I don't have that issue cause in my country (Spain) the pokemon names are the same in english.

I dont have any issue with your grammar just the Pokemon names you posted. Look at me i'm a disaster writting in english, principally cause when I post something I don't even think. ;)

Last edited:

Make a thread here Bulbawiki Forum maybe they will help. Don't worry they are not going to block you if you are polite and if you do not do spam.

Thank you! Someone who is smart

Thank you! Someone who is smart
What that post to mean? Are you calling me dumb :(

@MegaGreninga Can I ask where are you from?

English like most of things in these life is learnable if you put effort in it. Try watching subbed movies in english and learning some grammar and one day you will realize you don't even need the subs. That's how I learned it.

Also the problem you may have with the pokemon names is that maybe their names in your language is different. I don't have that issue cause in my country (Spain) the pokemon names are the same in english.

I dont have any issue with your grammar just the Pokemon names you posted. Look at me i'm a disaster writting in english, principally cause when I post something I don't even think. ;)
Oh I know when I do it they either delete it off from talk page or write about my grammer or don’t give it chance what I say

What that post to mean? Are you calling me dumb :(

Oh I know when I do it they either delete it off from talk page or write about my grammer or don’t give it chance what I say

Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence isn't perfect English.
And to clarify: Nobody is dumb, especially not on a forum like this one.

Last edited:
Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence is perfect English.
But did anyone read what I said about each Of Gou pokemon
If you and others seen it why not updated. Don’t leave them out because most had rolled in this episode for first time well not really they did have more I just like to be part of that website because it’s important and interesting to see them :)

Don't worry, i will never do such a thing, since you are trying. It doesn't need too (to - even i mess those 2 up) be perfect English (Since seperating too and to is hard for a non-English speaker, like you and me). if you use the English Pokemon names (Or Japanese ones are also okay in some cases), its easier to understand, even if the rest of the sentence is perfect English.
That is very true!

Discussing about it here doesn't help in any way. The forums and wiki maybe part of the Bulba community but they're not necessarily populated by the same people. Any wiki related edits go in the respective page's talk section. There are only a few people I can think off the top of my head who edit wiki pages and post in these forums (namely BDF, FPF etc.).

So you arguing about it here won't change anything and not everyone gets time and motivation to edit a wiki page for free every waking minute, especially for an episode so recent. Over time it'll be update in small ways that'll accumulate to a big change.
Even I do it
Put on talk page they might delete it or write comments on my grammar or make fun of me :(

What's going on in this topic? Can we please get back to discussing evolutions, captures, and releases?

I can't see Ash catching anything in any of the revealed episodes besides Sobble.
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's final captures for this series are Sobble and Grookey for a full team of six. Though I guess it's possible he could catch more since this series is a little different.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Ash's final captures for this series are Sobble and Grookey for a full team of six. Though I guess it's possible he could catch more since this series is a little different.
I actually have a feeling that he's getting more than a full party this time based off the speed of captures, eight regions to showcase, and the lab giving an easy way to give them screen time.

Their chance Ash will get artiuco because those shirts that Gou and Ash wears for pajamas usually mean something

ash had that shirt that was pokeball meeting he gets Rilou
Go wear gengar shirt meaning he wasn’t going to catch it
they seem to wear shirts that are Easter eggs hopefully it’s true

Their chance Ash will get artiuco because those shirts that Gou and Ash wears for pajamas usually mean something

ash had that shirt that was pokeball meeting he gets Rilou
Go wear gengar shirt meaning he wasn’t going to catch it
they seem to wear shirts that are Easter eggs hopefully it’s true
I can't see Ash getting a legendary, except for Kubfu.

Shouldn’t there be a separate page for Goh’s Pokémon? Bulbapedia it’s already oddly considering putting all of Ash’s Pokémon on a separate page (although why they don’t just make Manga Ash separate is beyond me)

Back
Top Bottom