• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

I'm still surprised that the writers let Ash have a Pokemon with 2 Dark-type moves that are not Bite or Crunch.

I want Ash to catch a Ralts.

I'd also like that. For all of the fanfiction it would create (and sadly I've seen Ash x Quilava so it would not be that bad in comparison). I think a Ralts and Riolu would be adorable together. Though the recent episode actually made me wonder about Ash and a Galarian Ponyta actually.

I'd also like that. For all of the fanfiction it would create (and sadly I've seen Ash x Quilava so it would not be that bad in comparison). I think a Ralts and Riolu would be adorable together. Though the recent episode actually made me wonder about Ash and a Galarian Ponyta actually.

I'd ship Riolu x Ralts! I wonder if it would it be better if it's Riolu x Kirilia -> Lucario x Gardevoir? Each evolving one time would be better (in terms of growing together) than one evolving once and the other twice.

I’m looking forward to seeing Riolu and Farfetch’d interact! They both have a lot of personality and it looks like they’ll be training partners until one of them evolves.

I kind of have a gut feeling that Farfetch’d will evolve first.

Same! Farfetch'd is going to be a great training partner for Riolu (Mr. Mime was a good partner, but you can only practice so much against a literal wall).

Sirfetch'd's Pokedex entry makes me wonder if it'll actually be a permanent battler. The way it challenges Riolu makes me think that it'll be the one to push Riolu into getting stronger and stronger. Perhaps its Leek will wilt after Riolu evolves?

And in this poster Sobble is in Go side... Also Morpeko is not in this poster so maybe I'm in luck and Morpeko will be blasting off really soon.

EcLExylU4AAH6Pe.jpg

And in this poster Sobble is in Go side... Also Morpeko is not in this poster so maybe I'm in luck and Morpeko will be blasting off really soon.

View attachment 134557

Placements in poster like this don't mean much (As we have seen in Sun and Moon with Eevee and Mudbray which was placed in the center and before Sun and Moon, Pokemon being placed in the center, were pointing towards captures or prominent roles and neither did happen with Mudbray, while Eevee was in the center and being caught).

While every official scan we got pointing towards a capture, has been proven true so far.

Back
Top Bottom