• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Pokémon Evolution/Capture/Release Thread

with all the scans with ash and sobble at least that was proof ash would get it like other scans showing what Pokemon he catch such as Meltan from last year, Dragonite as a Dragonair on merchandise, Gengar,Riolu from everything that happened this year so far. Also Ash's Hawlucha and Fletchnider from the movie promo in 2014, ash catching Roggenrola, Scraggy from Pokemon best wishes in 2011. Ash's chimchar and starvavia evolving into Monferno and Starpator in the 2009 movie promos. these examples showed the Pokemon ash would catch and it happened and sometimes the previews can trick us like in Best wishes season 2 where ash said he catch Onix But didn't however it wasn't a total waste as Oshawott learned Hypro Pump.
t

I think Goh will catch Charmander.
IMG_20200708_132036.jpg
106298928_152176829803331_4687406313819452449_n.jpg

Nice list made by my avatar partner @Panky..

If I'm not wrong the Kanto starters appeared in episode 3 when Go refused them cause he wanted to catch Mew.

JN032 sees Goh and Ash visit Azaela town so I'm curious to see what Pokemon Goh might catch, hopefully not Celebi

Probably some Johto bugs

Ledyba, Spinarak, and Heracross, perhaps? If this episode focuses on Go’s abandonment issues and the CoTD he might not catch anything.

Ledyba, Spinarak, and Heracross, perhaps? If this episode focuses on Go’s abandonment issues and the CoTD he might not catch anything.

May be Heracross as a sworn enemy for his Scyther.

JN032 sees Goh and Ash visit Azaela town so I'm curious to see what Pokemon Goh might catch, hopefully not Celebi

Probably some Johto bugs

May be Heracross as a sworn enemy for his Scyther.

I'm still surprised that the writers let Ash have a Pokemon with 2 Dark-type moves that are not Bite or Crunch.

it’s a bit weird because his Pokémon usually only get STAB and Normal type moves; sometimes one coverage move and rarely two coverage moves- has he ever had a Pokemon know two non-STAB or Normal type moves of the same type?

it’s a bit weird because his Pokémon usually only get STAB and Normal type moves; sometimes one coverage move and rarely two coverage moves- has he ever had a Pokemon know two non-STAB or Normal type moves of the same type?
Noctowl knew Hypnosis and Confusion in Johto.

There’s also Charizard using Submission and Seismic Toss against Blaine, if we can even count OS in this.

Only Noctowl as of now, although Ash has gotten Pokemon that used Non-STAB moves which weren't Normal type or weren't coverage moves, but 2 coverage moves, no.

Only Noctowl as of now, although Ash has gotten Pokemon that used Non-STAB moves which weren't Normal type or weren't coverage moves, but 2 coverage moves, no.

that happens from time to time (Boldore, Naganadel, Gengar) but Farfetch’d is is a pretty unique position in regards to move set.

i’ve always found move sets interesting in the anime, because unlike the games is not usually about type coverage but more about visual coverage. Hence why Riolu will have three fighting types moves- they all look and acts differently.

Back
Top Bottom